ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Science Expo > Psychology

Psychology Want to read people's mind? Know something about the brain composition? Come here.

Why are people so afraid of Psychology?

PaTiEnT Female
Less Junior Member

#21 Old 28-05-2008 Default

Glad to hear that nadia! good for you
PaTiEnT is offline   Reply With Quote
chihiro
Super Junior Member

#22 Old 13-07-2008 Default

a lot of malaysian thoughts that seeing a psychologist or a psychiatrist mean that they're crazy.only schizo seeing a psychiatrist but that's definitely not the case.or they just thought that they're normal because not a lot of peoples know about mental disorder or they just don't want to admit they have problems.some rather stick with traditional way like seeking for god or bomoh help which i don't know if it'll help or not.

i'm seeing a psychiatrist myself if can i'll not want to let the whole world know about it but i don't mind if my few friends know about it.i think i have social phobia and maybe other disorders as well.but the doctor himself not sure what i have.so far the medicine didn't seems to help.our malaysian psychologist or psychiatrist is not really good. they're really rare.so far i only know one clinic that have a therapist/psychologist in penang.the clinic that i'm seeing now.

Last edited by chihiro; 13-07-2008 at 11:16 PM.
chihiro is offline   Reply With Quote