ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Headquarters > Rules, News and Info Kiosk

Rules, News and Info Kiosk Get the latest news and updates here.

Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Shermaine
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
  #11 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyte13 View Post
Chinese and yeah 9A+ student. MMU is not renowned for finance or economics. It's financial engineering although is only one and only in malaysia (I was offered to do that) but it's super maths intensive, not what I want to study. Plus, they require you to study programming but I don't want. KDU has both foundation in science and engineering. It doesn't have chemical engineering however. The maximum waiver for scholarship I think now is RM 10k because the full waiver was only for Jan intake. Taylors I think is the only private Uni so far with Chemical Engineering. But yeah, their scholarships sucks, like not even 1/4 of the bill. That's why I chose KDU.

yeah...i know not many of the private institution offer for chemical engineering.So if my appeal not succeed,then most probably i will go into UTAR..They got offer me full scholarship for foundation.If i achieved 3.9 in the last semester of foundation,i cn even gt full scholarship in degree.I have been offered diploma by jpa in UMP,the registration date is on ths cuming wednesday,but i didn't noe whether i should go first while waiting for the jpa n matriks appeal.Any idea?
O ya,do u get matrikulasi offer?
And i thnk u should be a grl rite?
Shermaine is offline   Reply With Quote
frostbyte13 Male
Slightly Senior Member
 
frostbyte13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 664
  #12 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermaine View Post
yeah...i know not many of the private institution offer for chemical engineering.So if my appeal not succeed,then most probably i will go into UTAR..They got offer me full scholarship for foundation.If i achieved 3.9 in the last semester of foundation,i cn even gt full scholarship in degree.I have been offered diploma by jpa in UMP,the registration date is on ths cuming wednesday,but i didn't noe whether i should go first while waiting for the jpa n matriks appeal.Any idea?
O ya,do u get matrikulasi offer?
And i thnk u should be a grl rite?
LOL, hello, my gender is stated right next to my name, I'm a guy If foundation in science, then you'll be going to Kampar. My friend is there finishing his. He did say one thing, there are people who consequently fail there, and the punishment is termination of your studies pre-maturely. So, in aiming for that CGPA of 3.9, make sure you yourself don't find it hard first. I didn't apply for matriculation, because I wasn't bothered with local matriculation. No flexibility to change to private institution later should I want later. Since the offer is not really what you want, do like what I did. Skip it. My orientation was supposed to be yesterday. MMU didn't even call me. Figures, they must have already known I won't want to come haha Chemical Engineering, did you apply for Petronas ?
frostbyte13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Shermaine
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
  #13 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by frostbyte13 View Post
LOL, hello, my gender is stated right next to my name, I'm a guy If foundation in science, then you'll be going to Kampar. My friend is there finishing his. He did say one thing, there are people who consequently fail there, and the punishment is termination of your studies pre-maturely. So, in aiming for that CGPA of 3.9, make sure you yourself don't find it hard first. I didn't apply for matriculation, because I wasn't bothered with local matriculation. No flexibility to change to private institution later should I want later. Since the offer is not really what you want, do like what I did. Skip it. My orientation was supposed to be yesterday. MMU didn't even call me. Figures, they must have already known I won't want to come haha Chemical Engineering, did you apply
for Petronas ?
aahaha...sory...i am juz a new user,so i x notice ur gender..haha...Actually i hope i cn gt matrikulasi ...if i gt the offer..i will go matrikulasi instead of f6..i reli dun wan diploma..but many fren n others asked me to go first(just in case if there r sum"miracle" happen,then i won't regret)[sory,i don't reli know how to explain to u bout my situation.]yaya...i had say b4,i have applied for sum scholarship including petronas..but i reli din gt shortlisted.
So actually i feel weird for ths(cz i'm 10 A+ student),i'm thnking tat izit bcz i gt 10 A+,they thnk i will gt jpa offer so din call me for the interview....
ok....so how bout u?did u go for many scholarship interview b4?
Shermaine is offline   Reply With Quote
acgerlok7 Male
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 367
  #14 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Petronas rejection is expected....dun b so sad...cheer up...i suggest u to go f6 since u have financial constrains...it is as rigorous as cambridge a level and you can thereafter apply to any top unis in the world.
acgerlok7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Shermaine
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
  #15 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by acgerlok7 View Post
Petronas rejection is expected....dun b so sad...cheer up...i suggest u to go f6 since u have financial constrains...it is as rigorous as cambridge a level and you can thereafter apply to any top unis in the world.

i choose f6 as my last choice actually...i have been informed that f6 is quite hard..
i just scare if i cnt gt gud result,then i will cnt choose to study my interested course afta stpm...quite take risk i thnk...
Shermaine is offline   Reply With Quote
acgerlok7 Male
Wiki Contributor
Wiki Contributor
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 367
  #16 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Dun wry too much...take up tuition or form study groups if u cant cope with syllabus...im pretty sure you will be able to pull it through. 10a+ in spm le.
acgerlok7 is offline   Reply With Quote
joan2468 Female
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer
 
joan2468's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 255
  #17 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermaine View Post
i choose f6 as my last choice actually...i have been informed that f6 is quite hard..
i just scare if i cnt gt gud result,then i will cnt choose to study my interested course afta stpm...quite take risk i thnk...
It's hard, but just remember that you have to put in plenty of effort and you should be able to pull through I mean, if you don't have money and you didn't get any scholarships, what else can you do, right?
joan2468 is offline   Reply With Quote
Shermaine
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
  #18 Old 30-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan2468 View Post
It's hard, but just remember that you have to put in plenty of effort and you should be able to pull through I mean, if you don't have money and you didn't get any scholarships, what else can you do, right?

i got another choice actually..if i study utar..i cn get full scholarship for my foundation year.....
Shermaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Garfield93 Male
Member
 
Garfield93's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Posts: 276
  #19 Old 31-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermaine View Post
erm...i have applied for sinchew,nanyang,the star,astro,asean, bank negara,...etc...i gt 10 A+ in my spm,bt i din even gt an interview chance....my co-curricular is 71.00.......so how about u?u r spm 2010 leaver oso??



erm./...how is ur result??so whre are u nw??studying wat?
i am at home now.. i am waiting for registration day at the university which JPA offered the course for me and i had 8A+,2A, Eng GCE-A1 .. well, of your list of applied scholarships, didn't u apply JPA??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shermaine View Post
aahaha...sory...i am juz a new user,so i x notice ur gender..haha...Actually i hope i cn gt matrikulasi ...if i gt the offer..i will go matrikulasi instead of f6..i reli dun wan diploma..but many fren n others asked me to go first(just in case if there r sum"miracle" happen,then i won't regret)[sory,i don't reli know how to explain to u bout my situation.]yaya...i had say b4,i have applied for sum scholarship including petronas..but i reli din gt shortlisted.
So actually i feel weird for ths(cz i'm 10 A+ student),i'm thnking tat izit bcz i gt 10 A+,they thnk i will gt jpa offer so din call me for the interview....
ok....so how bout u?did u go for many scholarship interview b4?

well.. .. Petronas gave prime preference to Mara and Sek Asrama applicants this year, from what i heard of my Malay friends punya friends who got the scholarship.. but for your JPA, thats just SAD!!! i'd say u start looking for plan B (other uni/college) whilst awaiting appeal results.. str8 A+ from my opinion, they should do something abt your offer.
__________________
SMILE.~"The most beautiful curve on your face that sets all the twist in your life straight."


Q:What is the definition of human beings?

A:Human being is a creature who cuts trees,make them into papers and write 'Go Green,Save the Earth' on the same paper

Last edited by Garfield93; 31-05-2011 at 12:11 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Garfield93 is offline   Reply With Quote
Shermaine
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 16
  #20 Old 31-05-2011 Default Re: Scholarship available now for spm leaver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Garfield93 View Post
i am at home now.. i am waiting for registration day at the university which JPA offered the course for me and i had 8A+,2A, Eng GCE-A1 .. well, of your list of applied scholarships, didn't u apply JPA??




well.. .. Petronas gave prime preference to Mara and Sek Asrama applicants this year, from what i heard of my Malay friends punya friends who got the scholarship.. but for your JPA, thats just SAD!!! i'd say u start looking for plan B (other uni/college) whilst awaiting appeal results.. str8 A+ from my opinion, they should do something abt your offer.


ya...i have applied for jpa....bt thy gave me diploma la....
how about u?jpa give u wat cpurse in which university??
i 'm nw waiting for 2molo result....hopefully will be a good news for me...
Shermaine is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Some Question as an A-lvl leaver who wish to study overseas. Hollowic Scholarships 1 24-02-2011 08:19 AM
UPU 2009/2010 STPM-leaver IPTA Application Results celestial_sacred Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate 158 11-04-2010 09:01 PM
SCHOLARSHIPS 2006 for fresh SPM leaver crapzzz Education 1 07-02-2006 08:01 AM
SPM leaver neol Education 0 14-03-2005 12:13 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 05:46 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.


 

Page generated in 0.11610 seconds with 17 queries