ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships

Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

Snacky Male
Super Junior Member

#71 Old 11-01-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan2468 View Post
Is there gonna be a second "wave" for people like me then
Yes joan=) In fact we are searching and waiting for the next batch to lead. The journey is going to be adventurous and exciting. Particularly calling the Dato Dato one by one. Last year was funny cuz everyone was reluctant to call. so we took turn hahahahhaha.

Anyway looking forward to seeing the rise of the next group again. Feel free to ask any questions!=D

Thanks!=D
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#72 Old 13-01-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

University offers: Conditional offers from University College London, London School of Economics, University of Manchester, and Cardiff University
Course: LLB Law
Current Status: In final semester of A-levels at MCKL
Special circumstances: Currently only one parent is earning income in the family, around RM4000 per month.
Other comments: Rejected from Oxford after interview
Super Junior Member

#73 Old 31-01-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

Yay, second wave, woohoo

University offers: Unconditional offers from Australian National University and University of Sydney.
Course: B. Science
Current Status: Finished Pre-U, applying for scholarship
Special Circumstances: Not enough money, couldnt afford to go overseas
Other comments: I hope this will work out..
Wowmember is offline   Reply With Quote
pIawks
Super Junior Member

#74 Old 01-02-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

Fill the form people =)
pIawks is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pIawks For This Useful Post:
themarkfrancis Male
Super Junior Member

#75 Old 23-03-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

LETS GET THIS GOING! I submitted the form a while ago, no response.

University offers: UCLA, Universtiy of Washington, Bristol, Manchester, Melbourne, ANU, HKUST (Awaiting eagerly for Berkeley and Wharton, Upenn)
Course: Economics, Accounting & Finance, Business
Current Status: In final semester of IB
Special circumstances: Two other siblings in international school, will be planning to study overseas, family cannot afford 3 children overseas, cost would be 3 million!
themarkfrancis is offline   Reply With Quote
jjkcck
Super Junior Member

#76 Old 28-03-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

I submitted the form two weeks ago, no response. Can I be directed to the fb group?Thanks!
jjkcck is offline   Reply With Quote
wannie Female

#77 Old 28-03-2013 Default Re: JPA scholarships 2012 for Pre-U holders- Petition

Quote:
Originally Posted by jjkcck View Post
I submitted the form two weeks ago, no response. Can I be directed to the fb group?Thanks!
errr whoever wants to be added in the fb group you can just drop me a PM of your email address (must be Fb primary email).

We have a MPPC Meme Contest NOW!
http://www.recom.org/forum/showthread.php?t=16172
wannie is offline   Reply With Quote