ReCom.org
Questions/ Comments/ Complaints Post your SITE-related questions and comments here.
(For education, scholarships etc, please post your question in the respective sub-forums)

Medicine or Dentistry?

SnowBerry Female
Super Junior Member

#11 Old 05-04-2013 Default Re: Medicine or Dentistry?

hype! haha
actly, my parents are very hoping that i can be a doctor one day. but after the SPM results released, i almost give up, because i had targeted mara for a long time ago, to further my study in medicine. my result is 4A+,4A,2A-, and 1B+, and the B+ is one of the core subjects, so i didn't deserve mara scholar anymore for now, my parents ask me to just apply any scholarships opened for any course <as a safe steps>. however, deep in my heart, i still wanna learn medicine, working as a doctor, treat and cure people, and keep smiles on others' face. but for now, it's all about sustenance. if there is a way for me, i just take the path, but if there is no other way for me i have to struggle in asasi or matrik to achieve my dream

Last edited by SnowBerry; 07-04-2013 at 05:49 PM.
SnowBerry is offline   Reply With Quote
kun_JK92 Male

#12 Old 07-04-2013 Default Re: Medicine or Dentistry?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowBerry View Post
hype! haha
actly, my parents are very hoping that i can be a doctor one day. but after the SPM results released, i almost give up, because i had targeted mara for a long time ago, to further my study in medicine. my result is 4A+,4A,2A-, and 1B+, and the B+ is one of the core subjects, so i didn't deserve mara scholar anymore for now, my parents ask me to just apply any scholarships opened for any course <as a safe steps>. however, deep in my heart, i still wanna learn medicine, working as a doctor, treat and cure people, and keep smiles on others' face. but for now, it's all about sustenance. if there is a way for me, i just take the path, but if there is no other way for me i have to struggle hard in asasi or matrik to achieve my dream
If asasi or matric is struggling to you, I do not think medicine is suitable for you. As they are of the easiest way leading you to medicine path in Malaysia.
Super Junior Member

#13 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: Medicine or Dentistry?

Just want to know whether monash university for medicine accepts matrikulasi. I am also spm2012 graduate, just making a tough decision to continue a level or matriks for medicine. Also worried about the future prospects of doctors. Sigh
Yellowseaweed is offline   Reply With Quote
Milo123 Female
Super Junior Member

#14 Old 26-04-2013 Default Re: Medicine or Dentistry?

Yellowseaweed, if you can afford monash u then go for a lvls! Go matriks if you want to further your studies in local u, but some private uni accepts matrix results too..hope this helps! Btw which matric college did you get?
Milo123 is offline   Reply With Quote