ReCom.org
Matriculation All threads about matriculation (matrikulasi) belong here.

Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

xinle_0224 Female
Super Junior Member

#651 Old 05-06-2012 Talking Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

Have been here for one week!! Haha the orientation week was tiresome but it was totally a heart-warming one. The facilitators are indeed kind and helpful .
Lectures start and there's a lot of thing tht I havet to recall back or catch up with it. Good luck to everyone in KMM!!
xinle_0224 is offline   Reply With Quote
kylehudsons Male
Less Junior Member

#652 Old 08-06-2012 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by xinle_0224 View Post
Have been here for one week!! Haha the orientation week was tiresome but it was totally a heart-warming one. The facilitators are indeed kind and helpful .
Lectures start and there's a lot of thing tht I havet to recall back or catch up with it. Good luck to everyone in KMM!!
i ran away from KMM d....
Now at INTEC, UiTM..... Preparing to Korea....
kylehudsons is offline   Reply With Quote
xinle_0224 Female
Super Junior Member

#653 Old 22-06-2012 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by kylehudsons View Post
i ran away from KMM d....
Now at INTEC, UiTM..... Preparing to Korea....
Ooh really?? Congratz then ^^ Btw, have we met??

xinle_0224 is offline   Reply With Quote
spearhead Male
Less Junior Member

#654 Old 02-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by ecah18 View Post
i dont think that it's really needed by the non-Muslim anyway..so no.
thank you it made my day

hmm that thing depends on the situation.bc some felo did the spot-check during my batch and some didnt.kettle is already provided by the college.so i think no need to bring one.however,for your convenience since sharing is annoying,just bring your own.if they wanna do the spot-check,keep it in a locked luggage.i dunno if it works or not cause i didnt bring mine back then.
hi, is there a need to bring our own sppon , cutlery, plates, and tupperware to fill up the water??? will there be free drinking water provided?? KMM will provide the food for all students for free rite???
spearhead is offline   Reply With Quote
LepakKaki Female
Super Junior Member

#655 Old 03-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post
hi, is there a need to bring our own sppon , cutlery, plates, and tupperware to fill up the water??? will there be free drinking water provided?? KMM will provide the food for all students for free rite???

It is better if you can bring yours (spoon, cutlery, plates, tupperware) to be used in your room as sometime maybe you need to cook maggie mee, or buy something from outside and eat at your room. I don't remember there is free drinking water and food But normally for the drinking water part, there is a RO machine at Cafe, so you just need to put some coins in. Yea, it is better if you could get some big tupperware to fill up the water, or several 1.5L water bottles will do. For the food, u can get it at any Cafes in KMM at a low price

Correct me if I am mistaken, anyway, I graduated from KMM long time ago, so my information might be outdated a bit. Anyway, still hoping that I could clear your doubt.
LepakKaki is offline   Reply With Quote
chikhing Male
Super Junior Member

#656 Old 03-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post
Bring your own cutlery if you think you need them. Basically we'll have our meals at the cafeteria and forks spoons are provided. Some cafeteria may impose additional charges on plastic tupperware should you require them to "take away" your food.

For the drinking water, you may either boil the (tap) water using the kettle provided or refill using the RO water machine. Tap water is foc whereas RO water machine is not. NO free drinking water and free meals EXCEPT on certain college official events. Use the monthly allowance wisely. (I bet RM250 will be insufficient)

Using water bottles (plastic, PVC, etc) will be convenient enough to bring along the water with you. Decide yourself.
chikhing is offline   Reply With Quote
cutedog Male
Super Junior Member

#657 Old 29-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

is it easy for bumi to obtain 4.0 in matrik for chinese students??? i 'll be choosing mechanical engineering , preferably at UM,USM,UKM or UPM.. is 4.0 is a must to gt mechanical engineering at those unis?? i 'll be taking module with physics, maths, computer sc, and chem...
cutedog is offline   Reply With Quote
chikhing Male
Super Junior Member

#658 Old 09-06-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Melaka

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutedog View Post
is it easy for bumi to obtain 4.0 in matrik for chinese students??? i 'll be choosing mechanical engineering , preferably at UM,USM,UKM or UPM.. is 4.0 is a must to gt mechanical engineering at those unis?? i 'll be taking module with physics, maths, computer sc, and chem...
Who cares whether you are a bumi or a non-bumi student, most important is your effort and hardwork. But basically, majority of non-bumis can score 4.0. In order to secure a place in these RUs, non-bumis better score 4.0 and also actively participating in cocurricular activities.
chikhing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to chikhing For This Useful Post: