ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Matriculation

Matriculation All threads about matriculation (matrikulasi) belong here.

Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah 2013/2014

looikw94 Male
Super Junior Member

#101 Old 07-06-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah 2013/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinhan07 View Post
Anyone knows how to appeal for third intake ?
Actually there's no official way to appeal for a third intake. This is my past experience (I'm one of those who got third intake). So, basically what you can do is to try to find political intervention or if you are a bursary holder, call the bahagian bursary to help you out (this might work, because it did for me). =) Good luck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenchan View Post
Well, I just knew I'm succeeded in my Matric's appeal and I got KMK but I dunno whether I could catch up with u guys or not if I join nextweek... I'm a KPM bursary recepient and I already registered in Sunway College since I didn't get matric at first. Am I still able to change to Matrik? I'm in dilemma right now. I come from Johor..Can anyone please give me some advice?
U can just call the KPM bursary and tell them u got an offer for matriculation and they will help u change because I also registered for STPM last year and then got the offer for matriculation. =)

Quote:
Originally Posted by spearhead View Post
may i know are there many ppl gt the second intake????

i wish i could gt 4.0 in matrik..i'll be going for mechanical engineering.... many ppl said that for non-bumi 4.0is a must in order to get the course we want rite??? if i'm nt able to gt 4.0, then i wouldnt even have the chance to gt the course i want ...isn't it?? BTW i would choose UM,USM,UKM or UPM

for those who gt the second intake, do they still have the chance to get the post in the cocuricculum activities?
Well, UTM is actually quite good for mechanical engineering and a 4 flat is basically the most important thing apart from high koku marks to get you into one of those public universities =)

Last edited by looikw94; 07-06-2013 at 07:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
looikw94 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to looikw94 For This Useful Post:
carmenchan Female
Super Junior Member

#102 Old 09-06-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah 2013/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by Milo123 View Post
Oo..but this is what they say in the panduan umum :"Pelajar dikehendaki memakai Baju Batik Kolej dengan Kain Hitam bagi pelajar perempuan dan Seluar “slack” Hitam bagi pelajar lelaki pada setiap hari Khamis." and "Saudara/saudari dikehendaki membuat pembayaran Kain Baju Batik yang belum dijahit (untuk kegunaan setiap hari Khamis dan Aktiviti Rasmi Kolej)", so I was wondering whether it's a sarung.. Can girls wear black pants with it then? And what do they want us to do with the "Baju Batik yang belum dijahit"? Good idea! But I don't know anybody on Fb that's going to KMK and at least another person's required to create one. So anyone's willing to give me your fb name to start a group? Or create 1 and let others like me join if you know others going to KMK =)

So did u buy a long black skirt before going 2 the matrik or it is sell at the koperasi there? I'm a second batch student who going to KMK soon.
carmenchan is offline   Reply With Quote
laiyee94 Male
Super Junior Member

#103 Old 10-06-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matrikulasi Kedah 2013/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by carmenchan View Post
So did u buy a long black skirt before going 2 the matrik or it is sell at the koperasi there? I'm a second batch student who going to KMK soon.
it is better for u to buy yourself
koperasi only sell batik not skirt
laiyee94 is offline   Reply With Quote