ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Scholarships

Scholarships A place to find out about scholarships available for Malaysians

Maybank Scholarship 2013

chingachcook Female
Super Junior Member

#101 Old 10-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReyWen View Post

YEap, July intake. Wow, then they are RM600+ richer per month lol. Good luck to u too n all the best!!

ooo, then what did u tell them n what they say? Most probably u r one of the successful candidates, congrats.
they didn't say anything definite, they mentioned that they are still finalising and wanted to know if I am really interested and all, I guess they are checking those who are really interested and still waiting or not interested anymore, so I told them I havent accepted any other scholarship as I'm waiting for their's
chingachcook is offline   Reply With Quote
JasmineAnuar Female
Super Junior Member

#102 Old 11-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

I just got the call!!alhamdulillah!!

they say they have 21 people planned for the overseas scholarship.who else got it?
Visit my blog at http://dreaminghuman.wordpress.com/ for a good read consisting of an intriguing blend of humor, cynicism and hope sprinkled with a spicy dash of sarcasmtopped with sensible literary technique. Of course, you can replace the description above with "on my life and interesting stuff in general," but then that would not be my style, or remotely distinguishable from anyone else's, for that matter.
JasmineAnuar is offline   Reply With Quote
ivonnelim Female
Super Junior Member

#103 Old 11-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Grats ,they said u successfully shortlisted ?
ivonnelim is offline   Reply With Quote
JasmineAnuar Female
Super Junior Member

#104 Old 11-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

yes. i can't be more glad,of course, but now i'm confused.

on twitter i see some people have got it already.all the best for evryone on this thread, i hope you guys get it too!
Visit my blog at http://dreaminghuman.wordpress.com/ for a good read consisting of an intriguing blend of humor, cynicism and hope sprinkled with a spicy dash of sarcasmtopped with sensible literary technique. Of course, you can replace the description above with "on my life and interesting stuff in general," but then that would not be my style, or remotely distinguishable from anyone else's, for that matter.
hueywynn
Super Junior Member

#105 Old 12-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Hello, I am a new user in recom. I am also one of the selected ones. Anybody here accepting the offer?
hueywynn is offline   Reply With Quote
JasmineAnuar Female
Super Junior Member

#106 Old 13-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by hueywynn View Post
Hello, I am a new user in recom. I am also one of the selected ones. Anybody here accepting the offer?
i'm still thinking.how about you?what did you get,and where are you bound?
wang_walter Male
Super Junior Member

#107 Old 19-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

So you all who get called is offered with the overseas scholarship award ? And is it only successful applicant get called ?
wang_walter is offline   Reply With Quote
jayleeapple95 Male
Super Junior Member

#108 Old 19-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Hey guys, I also a maybank scholarship recipient... Just wan to ask anyone who got the scholarship. Can u pm me asap cos i hav a lot of question to ask... TQ
jayleeapple95 is offline   Reply With Quote
hueywynn
Super Junior Member

#109 Old 20-06-2013 Default Re: Maybank Scholarship 2013

Anybody here got the local scholarship?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JasmineAnuar View Post
i'm still thinking.how about you?what did you get,and where are you bound?

Same here! I received the local scholarship. Actuarial Science, Sunway Uni. What about you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayleeapple95 View Post
Hey guys, I also a maybank scholarship recipient... Just wan to ask anyone who got the scholarship. Can u pm me asap cos i hav a lot of question to ask... TQ
Local? Overseas?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wang_walter View Post
So you all who get called is offered with the overseas scholarship award ? And is it only successful applicant get called ?
Er, not me. I got the local one. I'm not sure about that but they will send you an email before they call and if I'm not mistaken they will still inform you if you didn't get it.

Last edited by hueywynn; 20-06-2013 at 09:34 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
hueywynn is offline   Reply With Quote