ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Fun Center > Social and Entertainment Corner

Social and Entertainment Corner Share your cool links, funny videos, discuss movies, music or ask for dating tips here :)

Anyone going Jay Chou concert 2013 in August?

jomthai Male
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 13-07-2013 Default Anyone going Jay Chou concert 2013 in August?

Hi all, are you guys going to the Asian Mandarin Pop singer Jay Chou OPUS World Tour 2013 concert? I had bought the ticket earlier few months. Now the tickets are almost finish. Location will be Putra Indoor Stadium. I'm very excited with the concert as I'm his big fans. Please share some info about his coming concert here...
jomthai is offline   Reply With Quote
nuseetan Female
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 15-07-2013 Default Re: Anyone going Jay Chou concert 2013 in August?

Hey I'm his big fans too. Been admired him long time ago and he is talented! I never been to his concert before but I know it is so much surprise and exciting. This time I think is different with the previous. Can't wait to see him! Can anyone tell me about the theme of this concert? As before he got invite VIPS into his concert. I wonder Jolin Tsai will appear or not.....Still, i do not have a ticket now. Can i know where to get cheaper ticker? hehe....

I heard this time they will use many high tech visual effect as the theme. Is it true? If it is real this is fun and totally amazing! Usually Jay will arrange some mystery VIP into his concert. I wonder will Jolin Tsai will appear or not? I still havent get the ticket now, can you tell me where to get cheap ticket?

Last edited by nuseetan; 15-07-2013 at 12:43 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
nuseetan is offline   Reply With Quote