ReCom.org
Rules, News and Info Kiosk Get the latest news and updates here.

ReCom is now recruiting!

markwongsk Male
Developer

#21 Old 08-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
Well, we all are programming sporadically for ReCom anyway, since we all have real-life commitments to deal with as well. If you would like to learn more about php/MySQL programming, do hop on =)
Yay, so how do I hop on?
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#22 Old 08-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwongsk View Post
Yay, so how do I hop on?
You need to do absolutely nothing, now that you've registered your interest. We'll upgrade you into the developers usergroup once recruiting closes. XD

Friend: "I've discovered something that's even better than sitting on a chair and spinning on it -- sitting on a chair BACKWARDS and spinning on it!" *spins around in glee*

Compliment yourself today!
Glassylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
markwongsk Male
Developer

#23 Old 08-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassylicious View Post
You need to do absolutely nothing, now that you've registered your interest. We'll upgrade you into the developers usergroup once recruiting closes. XD
Okay, thank you! I hope I'm not spamming this thread
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#24 Old 08-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

interested in post 3. so what exactly do I need to do?
chelsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Glassylicious Female
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#25 Old 08-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsh View Post
interested in post 3. so what exactly do I need to do?
Our Wiki badly needs content, so some contribution in the form of articles would be very welcome! Also, some of the articles need proofreading and editing [grammatical errors, inappropriate structure, etc].

I'll leave it to youngyew to handle the rest. =) The Wiki is his darling pet project, you see.

Friend: "I've discovered something that's even better than sitting on a chair and spinning on it -- sitting on a chair BACKWARDS and spinning on it!" *spins around in glee*

chelsh Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#26 Old 08-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassylicious View Post
Our Wiki badly needs content, so some contribution in the form of articles would be very welcome! Also, some of the articles need proofreading and editing [grammatical errors, inappropriate structure, etc].

I'll leave it to youngyew to handle the rest. =) The Wiki is his darling pet project, you see.
articles from the net or from my brain?

yes, I am willing to contribute to recom wiki! I was sad when I saw only a few posts inside.
chelsh is offline   Reply With Quote
Glassylicious Female
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#27 Old 08-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsh View Post
articles from the net or from my brain?

yes, I am willing to contribute to recom wiki! I was sad when I saw only a few posts inside.
Ideally the latter, but I understand that not everyone will have the benefit of a wide-ranging variety of experiences to be able produce many articles, so taking some information off the net would be good too, and you can tweak them a bit here and there if you see fit.

nicodemus

#28 Old 10-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

I haven't log in to ReCom for ages and there are so many stuff in here now... =D

I'm interested in positions 2 & 3... ReCom has helped me a lot and I hope that I can contribute something in return... Please count me in! =D

so for position 2, what do I have to discuss in the articles? Anything under the sun would do, is it? Haven't wrote something in ages, so my English is a bit rusty now and ideas won't come that easily...
20 years from now you'll be more disappointed by the things you didn't do than by the ones you did. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbour. Catch the trade winds in your sails. EXPLORE, EXPERIENCE, DISCOVER...

Mark Twain
nicodemus is offline   Reply With Quote
manglish_lysia
Less Junior Member

#29 Old 10-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

I wonder if I could board the ship along? XD

I love Recom a lot. Recom helped me so much! So much! I would love to contribute articles for Recom. =) Any topics will do?

Loves pasta more than anything!
Top with chicken meatballs and a good homemade sauce from 100% organic ingredients.
manglish_lysia is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#30 Old 10-08-2010 Default Re: ReCom is now recruiting!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicodemus View Post
I haven't log in to ReCom for ages and there are so many stuff in here now... =D

I'm interested in positions 2 & 3... ReCom has helped me a lot and I hope that I can contribute something in return... Please count me in! =D

so for position 2, what do I have to discuss in the articles? Anything under the sun would do, is it? Haven't wrote something in ages, so my English is a bit rusty now and ideas won't come that easily...
Now that's a name that I haven't seen in ages! Welcome back, Nicodemus! For the position as the author for ReMag, you are allowed to write just about anything under the sun. It is up to you whether you want to produce a story, serialized story that spans several editions, an editorial about the recent issues that affects our country or the world, a day in your life in your college/job, etc. We want our contributors to be able to expand their horizons, and unleash their creativity. Just crank up the gears in your white matter and let it run wild!

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote