ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Headquarters > Questions/ Comments/ Complaints

Questions/ Comments/ Complaints Post your SITE-related questions and comments here.
(For education, scholarships etc, please post your question in the respective sub-forums)

ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#11 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_yew View Post
You want to talk about personal issues, seehua?
I have shared way too much here in ReCom

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaiyi View Post
Since Recom is known as 'scholarship-issues-based', it's hard to remain active all the time... Anything we can do to make this forum livelier?
Make it THE education forum in Malaysia?

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
AllenChew Male

#12 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

totally agree!even myself oso...embarass to say that...everyone is so active in recom during march to may every year...due to that time is the peak moment of scholarship~after that..everyone start to get in to thier different path in study...open school~then recom is leftover~~sad~~
but maybe cause of everyone is busying in studies~then recom wil be alive again in next peak moment of scholarship~
alter_ego

#13 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Time constraint. I'd say.

I try my best to be here, but somehow thing doesn't go the way we want it to be.

this is my life.
alter_ego is offline   Reply With Quote
bush
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#14 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

I'm still here.........after 1k+ posts
bush is offline   Reply With Quote
Restl3ss
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#15 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

I'm one who's always here, but I don't know what and where to post. >.<
Nicholasng925 Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#16 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss View Post
I'm one who's always here, but I don't know what and where to post. >.<
Same!!!! High 5 Restless!

1. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
2. From discord, find harmony.
3. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.
=[{Albert Einstein}]=

Feel free to visit my blog here!!!
Nicholasng925 is offline   Reply With Quote
henry_yew Male
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#17 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Start posting at least in HOS then.
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#18 Old 19-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Preferably with posts of content other than literally the words "spam spam spam".

Friend: "I've discovered something that's even better than sitting on a chair and spinning on it -- sitting on a chair BACKWARDS and spinning on it!" *spins around in glee*

Compliment yourself today!
Glassylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Glassylicious For This Useful Post:
bush
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#19 Old 20-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

I am disturbed......

How and what can we do to stop the government from spending RM5 billion to build something that is useless? Post a comment on the PM's blog? What happened to rakyat didahulukan? Ini macam kerajaan(kroni) didahulukan, rakyat dipinggirkan.......

The economy is not as well as it should be, we have just been rated by merril lynch as the least favoured destination for foreign investment. How does building a supertower help make Malaysia a developed country by 2020.

I used to feel sad and then indifferent...now I'm filled with hate.....
bush is offline   Reply With Quote
nickvl
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#20 Old 20-10-2010 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Drag them to visit ReMag...
nickvl is offline   Reply With Quote