ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Headquarters > Questions/ Comments/ Complaints

Questions/ Comments/ Complaints Post your SITE-related questions and comments here.
(For education, scholarships etc, please post your question in the respective sub-forums)

ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

vampiric_guy_01 Male

#61 Old 16-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

=) really like recom although has been inactive since i got the JPA and entered INTEC..... =_+

but i've nvr forgot the help that i get from here.....
this place is super informative and very very helpful in term of scholarship and studies info...Really appreciate the help i got from here.... beside.. its also a site where seniors of the college to get to know their juniors before meeting them

maybe can add more topic to attract more people....

God made us with a reason and give us the best path... i'm here with a reason and so are you....
Be the best of yourself and live life
vampiric_guy_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
CelineD Female
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#62 Old 25-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiric_guy_01 View Post
=) really like recom although has been inactive since i got the JPA and entered INTEC..... =_+

this place is super informative and very very helpful in term of scholarship and studies info...Really appreciate the help i got from here.... beside.. its also a site where seniors of the college to get to know their juniors before meeting them

There are a lot of topics here, actually. You'd just need to search for them in the subforums in the index, especially since most of the time they're kind of 'pushed down' by the scholarship threads...

Here's my blog/writing wonderland: Deb's Ink Trail

nice to meet you :D
Twitter
CelineD is offline   Reply With Quote
vampiric_guy_01 Male

#63 Old 25-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

o.. haha.. thx

God made us with a reason and give us the best path... i'm here with a reason and so are you....
Be the best of yourself and live life
vampiric_guy_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
senksiang90 Male

#64 Old 26-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

hahaha. ReCom is a good place to debate about politics as well. i got into a very messy debate before. LOL. then again always remember people on recom are most highly intellect and they are very kiasu so everyone dont wanna lose. In the end, well, with the kiasuism, it helps on all the spamming by 2 similar individuals on 1 thread due to the debate...
Super Junior Member

#65 Old 26-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

but it seems recom is less livelier compared to 2010 & 2009... hmmm
KenT13
Slightly Senior Member

#66 Old 26-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelineD View Post

There are a lot of topics here, actually. You'd just need to search for them in the subforums in the index, especially since most of the time they're kind of 'pushed down' by the scholarship threads...
too many threads already -.- ... get frustrated to find sometime.s

#67 Old 26-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KenT13 View Post
too many threads already -.- ... get frustrated to find sometime.s
I think some thing could be done to improve recom's search engine.

why is it the search option is very small. couldn't we have a separate page for it.
________
Web shows

Last edited by sugan; 14-09-2011 at 05:00 PM.
sugan is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#68 Old 26-03-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

There is. Click on advanced search under the search box.

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to youngyew For This Useful Post:
technicolor Male

#69 Old 22-04-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

I read the title of this thread and I went "Ouch" literally. Haha.
I'm trying my best to stay and keep on posting regularly, although I've been quite busy these days.

and at once I knew,
I was not magnificent.
technicolor is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#70 Old 03-05-2011 Default Re: ReCom is dead everytime after everyone got their scholarship.

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiric_guy_01 View Post

Maybe you can help to add the extra topics :O

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote