ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Headquarters > Rules, News and Info Kiosk

Rules, News and Info Kiosk Get the latest news and updates here.

ReMag Youth Activities section

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#1 Old 04-11-2010 Default ReMag Youth Activities section

Hello to all of you!

Are you involved in interesting youth activities? Do you want to share more about the activities to the wider audience?

Here's your chance! Over at our very freshly established ReMag, we aim to provide youths with a platform to voice out their views and concerns. This also includes giving you a platform to further promote and share about your activities with us, and with the world.

So how do you do it? Simple, just send a short article on the activity/event to Sleevelesssky/Glassylicious or vseehua. Due to time and schedule constraints, we require you to prepare the article (with pictures if possible) on your own before you submit to us for further processing. There is no restriction on the type of activity, as long as it does not run afoul of the laws and constitution of Malaysia.

Disclaimer: We reserve the right to not publish the submitted article if it does not fit with our requirements. Unless stated, publishing the article does not mean that it has the support of ReCom.

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to vseehua For This Useful Post:
sleevelesssky Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#2 Old 05-11-2010 Default Re: ReMag Youth Activities section

I would venture to suggest we work together with Malaysian Youth Service. They're doing an impressive job here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php...27075590642072
Slightly Senior Member

#3 Old 05-11-2010 Default Re: ReMag Youth Activities section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleevelesssky View Post
I would venture to suggest we work together with Malaysian Youth Service. They're doing an impressive job here: http://www.facebook.com/#!/group.php?gid=127075590642072
Of coz, Sonia Yeow. She's awesome!
sleevelesssky Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#4 Old 06-11-2010 Default Re: ReMag Youth Activities section

Quote:
Originally Posted by unsolvedcryptex View Post
Of coz, Sonia Yeow. She's awesome!
Would be good if we can rope in people like her to collaborate with ReMag.

#5 Old 19-01-2011 Default Re: ReMag Youth Activities section

can this include awesome Malaysian events OVS like in Sydney we have MGM(Majlis Gemilang Malaysia) and M-Fest?