ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA Korean Engineering 2011

iAdoreNaz Male

#11 Old 05-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by vampiric_guy_01 View Post
Then i think it would be easier for you to get korea than germany/france.... as the minimum requirement for the latter is higher..... and since you like korea then you should follow your dream
Thanks man =], this is such a big motivaton
iAdoreNaz is offline   Reply With Quote
Ultraman_batman Female
Less Junior Member

#12 Old 06-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by yikming View Post
You can't do anything at the moment besides waiting. Do you mind to tell me your SPM result?I am a Jpa scholar studying in Germany. I advised my brother to apply the korean engineering as well. Hopefully he will get the scholarship
And so you're in germany? I applied germany but I dont think I stand a chance. I surely cant do well in my interview
Ultraman_batman is offline   Reply With Quote
iAdoreNaz Male

#13 Old 06-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ultraman_batman View Post
And so you're in germany? I applied germany but I dont think I stand a chance. I surely cant do well in my interview
Everyone stand a chance. Be confident, we only have like 0.00001% chances to be chosen, but at least . Do our best
Ultraman_batman Female
Less Junior Member

#14 Old 06-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAdoreNaz View Post
Everyone stand a chance. Be confident, we only have like 0.00001% chances to be chosen, but at least . Do our best
Ahhhh, how did you prepare for the interview? Mind sharing? Pleaseee
Ultraman_batman is offline   Reply With Quote
vampiric_guy_01 Male

#15 Old 06-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

be confident man... i posted my experience at the JPA Germany engineering 2011 part .. go check it out..... nothing much to prepare actually....

God made us with a reason and give us the best path... i'm here with a reason and so are you....
Be the best of yourself and live life
vampiric_guy_01 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to vampiric_guy_01 For This Useful Post:
iAdoreNaz Male

#16 Old 10-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Diploma Kejuruteraan Korea and Japan --> minimum is 7A- and 2B+..

and now, I feel like Kejuruteraan Korea and Japan competitions are fiercer than Germany and France since those 7A- ++ can applied for it..

Am I right or wrong here? Hmm..
starfire9388 Female
Super Junior Member

#17 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Hey guys... I applied Korean (cuz mum didnt want to let me go Japan >.<)
I was planning on software engineering but after reading on recom (various places and stuff) , Korea offers chemical, mechanical and electronics... so if they ask me about my dream... how would I relate the courses offered by korea to my dream...
starfire9388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#18 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire9388 View Post
Hey guys... I applied Korean (cuz mum didnt want to let me go Japan >.<)
I was planning on software engineering but after reading on recom (various places and stuff) , Korea offers chemical, mechanical and electronics... so if they ask me about my dream... how would I relate the courses offered by korea to my dream...
well, i think tat u cn go frm electronics engineering 2 software engineering later on in d course, if i nt mistaken. But i cn b at Korea since i dun knw much of d system.
Super Junior Member

#19 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

And one more thing... I'm not the person who can keep eye contact with another person.... due to childhood reasons... I will automatically look downwards when I talk to people.... any help on that?? my interview is 2 days away.. and I know totally nothing about engineering... I just know that I'm very interested in software engineering... the future jobs I'm researching all now... >.<

besides that can someone briefly explain to me more about chemical engineering, electronic engineering and mechanical engineering?? Wikipedia is seriously not helping T^T
Thanks in advance...

Last edited by starfire9388; 11-04-2011 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
starfire9388 is offline   Reply With Quote
Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#20 Old 11-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire9388 View Post
And one more thing... I'm not the person who can keep eye contact with another person.... due to childhood reasons... I will automatically look downwards when I talk to people.... any help on that?? my interview is 2 days away.. and I know totally nothing about engineering... I just know that I'm very interested in software engineering... the future jobs I'm researching all now... >.<

besides that can someone briefly explain to me more about chemical engineering, electronic engineering and mechanical engineering?? Wikipedia is seriously not helping T^T
Thanks in advance...
well, normally for ppl who hv stage fright, v normally ask them 2 look at btw d eyes. whn u do so, u seemed 2 b looking at their eyes.

wat do u wan 2 knw? I'm nt sure wat 2 explain about it.