ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA Korean Engineering 2011

kumiko_teah Female
Less Junior Member

#61 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cerav View Post
Wow, its so nice seeing juniors talking in Recom. Anyway, i'm a senior of Korean Program in SNU.
To clear all misconceptions about Korean program - this program is also a degree program not just a diploma program (the program name is just for namesake) you will go to university and you will get a degree at a Korean university. Don't fret about that! About the new policy of chemical, electronic and mechanical is new and i can't really say about that cause there are seniors here taking a variety of engineering, e&e, mech&aero, chem, material, industrial etc...
Anyway if u guys have questions just post it here ^_^!!!

thankz..i hope i get the scholarship. and i dnt know is it a good think or bad thing that it seems not many people apply for this program..>.<

i have a question, is there biotechnology course in korea? i mean, can we study that course there? or we just can study chem,mech&aero,mechanical.things like that? just wonder..^^
kumiko_teah is offline   Reply With Quote
iAdoreNaz Male

#62 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Wow, its so nice seeing juniors talking in Recom. Anyway, i'm a senior of Korean Program in SNU.
To clear all misconceptions about Korean program - this program is also a degree program not just a diploma program (the program name is just for namesake) you will go to university and you will get a degree at a Korean university. Don't fret about that! About the new policy of chemical, electronic and mechanical is new and i can't really say about that cause there are seniors here taking a variety of engineering, e&e, mech&aero, chem, material, industrial etc...
Anyway if u guys have questions just post it here ^_^!!!
Finally, a SENIOR!!
Annyeonghaseyo.
How long is the preparatory class before senior fly to Korea back then?
The preparatory class --> Only Korean Language or we have more subjects than just learning hangeul?
(As if I'm already chosen lol, finger crossed )
iAdoreNaz is offline   Reply With Quote
kumiko_teah Female
Less Junior Member

#63 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
Originally Posted by iAdoreNaz View Post
Finally, a SENIOR!!
Annyeonghaseyo.
How long is the preparatory class before senior fly to Korea back then?
The preparatory class --> Only Korean Language or we have more subjects than just learning hangeul?
(As if I'm already chosen lol, finger crossed )
LOL, let's hope 4 that. wat ever it is, i will go to korea one day..^^
The Following User Says Thank You to kumiko_teah For This Useful Post:
Cerav Male
Less Junior Member

#64 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

About biotech, they r discussing it with jpa to open the course but its all up to jpa to decide on the other note u all will have to take language course for 8 months in malaysia as in Korean, also maybe if they can bring korean prof to teach u guys science subject in korean * only if korean profs are willing to come... then you guys will come to korea and study for another year at snu language institute ^_^!
Cerav is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Cerav For This Useful Post:
donn_m Male
Super Junior Member

#65 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
About biotech, they r discussing it with jpa to open the course but its all up to jpa to decide on the other note u all will have to take language course for 8 months in malaysia as in Korean, also maybe if they can bring korean prof to teach u guys science subject in korean * only if korean profs are willing to come... then you guys will come to korea and study for another year at snu language institute ^_^!
hello senior xD, if the prof frm korea is not willing to come? Then does that mean no one is goin to fly to korea to study for another 1 year at snu? Hehe
donn_m is offline   Reply With Quote
Cerav Male
Less Junior Member

#66 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

thats not what i mean the prof is only for science subjects in korea, if no prof then learn in english la... u guys still need to learn korean for 1 year at snu
kumiko_teah Female
Less Junior Member

#67 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
thats not what i mean the prof is only for science subjects in korea, if no prof then learn in english la... u guys still need to learn korean for 1 year at snu
it's soooo interesting. i really hope i get it..>.<
iAdoreNaz Male

#68 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

when learning korean in SNU for 1 year ( if im choosen )
at the same time, we're learning the other subjects for example organic chemistry etC?

i'll be joining u guys later.. dota first xD!

Last edited by iAdoreNaz; 17-04-2011 at 08:39 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Cerav Male
Less Junior Member

#69 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

not really organic chem just basic stpm chem, in snu all science subject will be in 한국어!!!
The Following User Says Thank You to Cerav For This Useful Post:
iAdoreNaz Male

#70 Old 17-04-2011 Default Re: JPA Korean Engineering 2011

Quote:
not really organic chem just basic stpm chem, in snu all science subject will be in 한국어!!!
ooh.. so when we're learning for the intensive korean language ( 1year ) we'll be learning the science subject too in HanGuGo?