ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Matriculation

Matriculation All threads about matriculation (matrikulasi) belong here.

can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

Sinmei1993 Female
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 04-06-2011 Default can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

i gt 5A+, 2A and 3A- in SPM 2010... bt due to the high competition among the elites in Malaysia, i din gt matriculation...even my frens gt 8As only can gt recruited by matri...so may i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake?? thanks
Sinmei1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
maxho5385 Male
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 04-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

I think there are only 2 intakes this year...
maxho5385 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sinmei1993 Female
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 04-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

may i know the reason??
maxho5385 Male
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 04-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

hmm..not sure about the reason...maybe the government had change the system...if there is 3rd intake,then i surely will appeal for that...
jonlim93 Male
Less Junior Member

#5 Old 04-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

i hope u ppl make up ur mind before u going for the 3rd intake.. this is because the third intake will be quite near or even after UPS(ujian pertengahan semester).. u will not get to sit for the exam.. and this exam takes up 10% of the final pointer.. last batch students for 3rd intake did not get 4.0.. not even one of them from KMJ.. so think properly..
jonlim93 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jonlim93 For This Useful Post:
dreamforest Female
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 04-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonlim93 View Post
i hope u ppl make up ur mind before u going for the 3rd intake.. this is because the third intake will be quite near or even after UPS(ujian pertengahan semester).. u will not get to sit for the exam.. and this exam takes up 10% of the final pointer.. last batch students for 3rd intake did not get 4.0.. not even one of them from KMJ.. so think properly..
yea i heard bout tis too.. haiZZzzz!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinmei1993 View Post
i gt 5A+, 2A and 3A- in SPM 2010... bt due to the high competition among the elites in Malaysia, i din gt matriculation...even my frens gt 8As only can gt recruited by matri...so may i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake?? thanks
i gt 7A+ n 3A~ bt i dint get matric too... haizzz~ so r u goin to stay in form 6 or...?

Last edited by dreamforest; 04-06-2011 at 09:33 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dreamforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sinmei1993 Female
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 04-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

jonlim93: yup,, i heard about it b4...bt i think matrix is a faster way to U loh, we hv to wait 9 months after stpm b4 going to U..
dream forest: this world is so unfair..bt there is still scholarship for those who gt less than 8A+s, u still stand a chance! ya, i think i will stay in f6..wat about u??
maxho5385: ya..bt we reali hv no idea about hw to appeal for third intake..
SeeddyLadapag
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 04-06-2011 Default Watch Film Of Madness

Watch Full Film Of The Back-up Plan online Where To Watch The The A-Team Film downloadable films Gantz Movie Dvd Killing Bono the full Season of the Witch tide movie download Those Who Kill film dvd How To Watch The Gold Retrievers Movie The Resident Drawing Scene Download Full Yeh Saali Zindagi Film Hd Jumping the Broom Full Somewhere Full Lenght Film In Hd Format Killing Bono Downloads Perfect Life film stream
SeeddyLadapag is offline   Reply With Quote
maxho5385 Male
Super Junior Member

#9 Old 04-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

I also will continue with my form 6 though it's a tough way...
ANNANN
Super Junior Member

#10 Old 05-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamforest View Post
yea i heard bout tis too.. haiZZzzz!!

i gt 7A+ n 3A~ bt i dint get matric too... haizzz~ so r u goin to stay in form 6 or...?
hmm~dont b worry dreamforest sooner or ltr u may get a scholarship from 1MDB~they wish to list out 7A+ students~out in d newspaper~at least 500 students can get it~thru mca if u r a chinese..go n look out 4 it!!!
ANNANN is offline   Reply With Quote