ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Matriculation

Matriculation All threads about matriculation (matrikulasi) belong here.

can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

melindaL
Less Junior Member

#11 Old 05-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

The existence of third intake is due to those students who rejected offers from 2nd intake and last yr JPA appeal results came out after the 2nd intake.If u happen to get 3rd inatek this yr,just accept it though the UPS is around the corner.My 3rd intake frens had to sit for exams on their first day in matric and ended up doing REALLY BADLY but they still get 4.0 in the end.
melindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to melindaL For This Useful Post:
maxho5385 Male
Super Junior Member

#12 Old 05-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

Quote:
Originally Posted by melindaL View Post
The existence of third intake is due to those students who rejected offers from 2nd intake and last yr JPA appeal results came out after the 2nd intake.If u happen to get 3rd inatek this yr,just accept it though the UPS is around the corner.My 3rd intake frens had to sit for exams on their first day in matric and ended up doing REALLY BADLY but they still get 4.0 in the end.

But then how they count the final pointer???
maxho5385 is offline   Reply With Quote
melindaL
Less Junior Member

#13 Old 05-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

maxho:The final pointer still includes 10 percent from UPS but my chinese friends still survive! Its a fact that some students who screwed up badly in UPS still can A in their finals.
melindaL is offline   Reply With Quote
Sinmei1993 Female
Super Junior Member

#14 Old 05-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

so it is still nt sure whether this year gt 3rd intake or nt, izit??
if gt, then we dun nid to appeal la?? they will choose automatically??
Sinmei1993 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sinmei1993 Female
Super Junior Member

#15 Old 07-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

i jz called Bahagian Matrikulasi hotline..no 3rd intake this year~~
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Sinmei1993 For This Useful Post:
dreamforest Female
Super Junior Member

#16 Old 07-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinmei1993 View Post
jonlim93: yup,, i heard about it b4...bt i think matrix is a faster way to U loh, we hv to wait 9 months after stpm b4 going to U..
dream forest: this world is so unfair..bt there is still scholarship for those who gt less than 8A+s, u still stand a chance! ya, i think i will stay in f6..wat about u??
maxho5385: ya..bt we reali hv no idea about hw to appeal for third intake..
erm, i m goin to stay at form 6...there 'r no other choices for me.. =(

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNANN View Post
hmm~dont b worry dreamforest sooner or ltr u may get a scholarship from 1MDB~they wish to list out 7A+ students~out in d newspaper~at least 500 students can get it~thru mca if u r a chinese..go n look out 4 it!!!
thx yea~! ^^ bt only 200 for non-bumi.. so i didnt bring much hopes.. anyway i ll work hard for my form 6~ u too work hard for ur studies in kmp and at the same time, enjoy life there! my frens said there has a nice view of mountains.. woo~!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxho5385 View Post
I also will continue with my form 6 though it's a tough way...
so do i... gambateh kudasaiiiiiii

Last edited by dreamforest; 07-06-2011 at 11:38 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
dreamforest is offline   Reply With Quote
Sinmei1993 Female
Super Junior Member

#17 Old 10-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

ya..let's work hard together!!^^ <3
Adaniinsali
Super Junior Member

#18 Old 10-06-2011 Default Prince Film Online

Shelter Movie Full Watch Full Version Of The Love and Other Drugs online The Front Film Song Download Final Storm Download The Killer Inside Me Film Legally download divx Release how to watch the full movie of 6 Guns Watch Limitless Movie Hq Wild Target For Ipod Buried film out Download Movie #1 Cheerleader Camp Hq watch online free 127 Hours Smokin' Aces 2: Assassins' Ball video Going the Distance video Download The Cut Game watch the new The Roommate movie Quotes From The Movie Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince I Want To Watch Megamind Film
Adaniinsali is offline   Reply With Quote
dreamforest Female
Super Junior Member

#19 Old 25-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANNANN View Post
hmm~dont b worry dreamforest sooner or ltr u may get a scholarship from 1MDB~they wish to list out 7A+ students~out in d newspaper~at least 500 students can get it~thru mca if u r a chinese..go n look out 4 it!!!

i just received the call frm the matric~ they asked me to register at KMPk on next monday~ ^^ am i considered as the 3rd batch? bt luckily i heard the examination is on 1st august.. so i shud go for the registration right??? (in fact i had prepared all the stuff n docs for registration.. xDD )
dreamforest is offline   Reply With Quote
jia_ying_qii Female
Super Junior Member

#20 Old 25-06-2011 Default Re: can i know how to appeal for matriculation third intake??

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreamforest View Post
i just received the call frm the matric~ they asked me to register at KMPk on next monday~ ^^ am i considered as the 3rd batch? bt luckily i heard the examination is on 1st august.. so i shud go for the registration right??? (in fact i had prepared all the stuff n docs for registration.. xDD )
Just go for it, why not? Congratz anyway. And dont have to worry too much la, for my batch last year in KMM, still got a lot 3rd intake one obtain 4flat. Dont fed up if u dun get it in UPS, it doesn't mean that u wont get it too in PSPM.