ReCom.org
Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Post your questions on these topics ONLY

NUS Application AY2013-14

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Lidahbuaya Female
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
  #1 Old 28-02-2013 Thumbs up NUS Application AY2013-14

Attention Malaysian applicants! If you have any questions on application details, result anxieties, selection tests/interviews or whatnots, feel free to post them here!! (Instead of the 2012-13 thread.)



_____________________
Qiu Li
NUS Law, Class of 2016
NUS Malaysian Students’ League
Questions? Visit www.nusmsl.org

Last edited by Lidahbuaya; 28-02-2013 at 05:19 PM.
Lidahbuaya is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Lidahbuaya For This Useful Post:
thoradicus Male
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 17
  #2 Old 28-02-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidahbuaya View Post
Attention Malaysian applicants! If you have any questions on application details, result anxieties, selection tests/interviews or whatnots, feel free to post them here!!



_____________________
Qiu Li
NUS Law, Class of 2016
NUS Malaysian Students’ League
Questions? Visit www.nusmsl.org
i sent my supporting documents both through online and mail to be safe, is it allowed? Cause i was scared something may go wrong with one of the sets.

Last edited by thoradicus; 28-02-2013 at 04:08 PM.
thoradicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Lidahbuaya Female
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 5
  #3 Old 28-02-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by thoradicus View Post
i sent my supporting documents both through online and mail to be safe, is it allowed? Cause i was scared something may go wrong with one of the sets.
I wouldn't say it is disallowed--the admissions office will not revoke your application just because an extra set of your documents showed up. That said, the application checklist does specify that you mail your docs over to OAM. Since you have done it, I don't see any problem.

Best thing to do now is to pray that your docs reach them safely. (Aiya, not a huge cause for concern lah.) Use the online status enquiry to check, say, 2 weeks later?



______________________
Qiu Li
NUS Law, Class of 2016
NUS Malaysian Students' League
Questions? Visit and LIKE us at www.nusmsl.org
Lidahbuaya is offline   Reply With Quote
day_dreamer Male
Slightly Senior Member
 
day_dreamer's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2005
Posts: 780
  #4 Old 28-02-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lidahbuaya View Post
I wouldn't say it is disallowed--the admissions office will not revoke your application just because an extra set of your documents showed up. That said, the application checklist does specify that you mail your docs over to OAM. Since you have done it, I don't see any problem.

Best thing to do now is to pray that your docs reach them safely. (Aiya, not a huge cause for concern lah.) Use the online status enquiry to check, say, 2 weeks later?



______________________
Qiu Li
NUS Law, Class of 2016
NUS Malaysian Students' League
Questions? Visit and LIKE us at www.nusmsl.org
Just use a registered mail if you are worried. Others like FedEx has online tracker system that allows you to track if your documents arrived safely. In my times, we can log into the application system of NUS to see if they have received our documents. After they have received our document, the status of your application will change accordingly.

To all, good luck =)
__________________
Not for those easily offended. SoftPorn inside too : http://greenlatte.blogspot.com/
Current number of post rank : 36
day_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
ongchihang Male
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Posts: 11
  #5 Old 01-03-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

Holy ******!
I have a friend who got 4A* in Cambridge A Levels have got an offer to study Material Science Engineering in NUS today. Just one day after the deadline lol.
My status still "Application received" though.
ongchihang is offline   Reply With Quote
lcchuan Male
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 2
  #6 Old 04-03-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

I knew that there is only a few entry to nus wif australian qualification and it is hard to find in forum. For further reference, my friend had been offered for Pharmacy course(AY2013-14) last week. Here is the result:
ATAR 98.55, IELTS 8
lcchuan is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lcchuan For This Useful Post:
chenyean65 Female
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 59
  #7 Old 15-03-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by lcchuan View Post
I knew that there is only a few entry to nus wif australian qualification and it is hard to find in forum. For further reference, my friend had been offered for Pharmacy course(AY2013-14) last week. Here is the result:
ATAR 98.55, IELTS 8

I attended the Asean NUS Scholarship interview in January 2013, and have not received any news yet (both the scholarship and admission) from them. I have an ATAR score of 97.6 and applying for a course in Mechanical Engineering. Anybody receive news yet
on the Asean scholarship?
chenyean65 is offline   Reply With Quote
cheokhueichun Male
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
  #8 Old 17-03-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

i use SAM to register to NUS. Has anyone with australian matriculation got any reply yet? mine "application processing" . i'm worried i got rejected..=(
cheokhueichun is offline   Reply With Quote
chenyean65 Female
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2013
Posts: 59
  #9 Old 18-03-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheokhueichun View Post
i use SAM to register to NUS. Has anyone with australian matriculation got any reply yet? mine "application processing" . i'm worried i got rejected..=(

When did you apply? Out of curiosity what is your ATAR or TER ranking? What course did you apply?
chenyean65 is offline   Reply With Quote
cheokhueichun Male
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 14
  #10 Old 18-03-2013 Default Re: NUS Application AY2013-14

Quote:
Originally Posted by chenyean65 View Post
When did you apply? Out of curiosity what is your ATAR or TER ranking? What course did you apply?
errrr...my ATAR is just borderline less than 90. and i knew that they require at least ATAR 90 and above but i just apply it. SAD!!! just trying my luck... i applied around jan .. i applied chemistry and biology ..
cheokhueichun is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
2013-14, application, nus, singapore

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
FAQ: Application to USM Athersin Education 3 29-12-2008 10:56 AM
IMU Application lucasscott Every Little Thing About Medicine 26 07-02-2008 05:15 PM
IMU application niknasir Every Little Thing About Medicine 1 04-06-2007 03:35 PM
Application to NUS/NTU Daniel Education 76 24-03-2006 12:12 AM
ATU 12.... Application to US dragonlem Education 8 07-08-2005 09:13 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 04:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.


 

Page generated in 0.10406 seconds with 15 queries