ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA France engineering 2013

gomojx
Super Junior Member

#91 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

where can we find the website to do the personality test?
gomojx is offline   Reply With Quote
enlech Female
Super Junior Member

#92 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

we don't have to do online test
enlech is offline   Reply With Quote
julylight95 Female
Less Junior Member

#93 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by enlech View Post
we don't have to do online test
really? then just go to the interview and then thats it?
julylight95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sth1019 Female
Super Junior Member

#94 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsqueak06 View Post
Thank you so much for sharing! Where was your interview??
Uniten, , kajang

Anyone know when the result 4 jpa interview come out?

Last edited by Sth1019; 25-04-2013 at 11:58 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sth1019 is offline   Reply With Quote
pipsqueak06 Female
Super Junior Member

#95 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

I just finished interview!
It's basically the same as all the other previous posts.
During the interview session, they asked apa hala tuju kerjaya selepas tamat pengajian, apa maksud integriti dan perbezaannya dengan integrasi and do you think parents have the right to choose their children's career?
Case study, they gave Tun Hussein Onn picture and discuss about sense of belonging.
Penyelesaian masalah is langkah2 mengatasi masalah pembuangan sampah.

I didn't think I did quite well. I blanked a couple of times. Others were better than me. But it's ok.
I'm here for the experience and not putting my hopes too high..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sth1019 View Post
Uniten, , kajang

Anyone know when the result 4 jpa interview come out?
I interviewed there too..

The people at the registration counter said that you can start checking online after the general election.

Last edited by pipsqueak06; 25-04-2013 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
pipsqueak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
yinhan07 Female
Super Junior Member

#96 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

my interview is tough...keep shooting by interviewer during temu duga seccry
yinhan07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sch175 Female
Super Junior Member

#97 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

Quote:
During the interview session, they asked apa hala tuju kerjaya selepas tamat pengajian, apa maksud integriti dan perbezaannya dengan integrasi and do you think parents have the right to choose their children's career?
Case study, they gave Tun Hussein Onn picture and discuss about sense of belonging.

I didn't think I did quite well. I blanked a couple of times. Others were better than me. But it's ok.

The people at the registration counter said that you can start checking online after the general election.
Can I know how many minutes they provide for the group discussion?
Sch175 is offline   Reply With Quote
mizah9 Female
Super Junior Member

#98 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

Quote:

Mine was the same as well. The one about Tun Hussein Onn was quite hard 4 us because none of knows in details what he did. The interviewer told us his achievement. T T

I didn't get the parent's and integriti question. In my interview we were asked bout peristiwa 16 September 1963 and jenayah siber and the akta for it.
mizah9 is offline   Reply With Quote
pipsqueak06 Female
Super Junior Member

#99 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sch175 View Post
Can I know how many minutes they provide for the group discussion?
We were given 25 minutes for discussion, 10 minutes for preparation and 15 minutes for presentation.
pipsqueak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to pipsqueak06 For This Useful Post:
Denedy Male
Super Junior Member

#100 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA France engineering 2013

The interview was fun! For me XD
I was in the first group.

Arrived there, and saw some friends. The waiting room was super quiet. I couldn't stand it so I just talked to the people around me and introduced each other. It was nice to meet people, but I totally forgot their names by now...

First session was problem solving in BM. Interviewers were a lady and a man. We were asked to discuss Langkah-langkah mengatasi ketagihan internet. We started discussing about internet addiction in teenagers lol, then one of the interviewers reminded us to read the question properly and alamak, not only teenagers. So we quickly thought of more points. The group presentation went quite well, each of us explained steps to control it based on different aspects. My points were to prevent internet users from using the internet late at night, and gave South Korea as an example. (If I'm not wrong, but I heard about something like that) And I also added that for those who need to use the internet at those hours, they had to sms for a password which would require a fee. XD

Next was the BI discussion at a different room. Both lady interviewers.This was a total disaster. We were asked about how Tun Hussein Onn gives you a sense of belonging and gave us a picture of him. All of us sat there, totally blank. All silent. Then I said, "Well he certainly looks inspiring". And my groupmates laughed, but the interviewer was like . Crap. Made a bad impression, but at least it got discussions going, though we just talked about how he was the father of unity or something. After a few minutes, one of the interviewers guided us, telling to think about what did he introduce to the country and how it affects us today. We were still blank. Then she told us it has something to do with the economy. Still blank. We discussed crap. Finally they told us about him launching Rukun Tetangga and Amanah Saham Nasional Berhad. LOL. The presentation was so short because we didn't really have good knowledge of him.

Lastly, the personal interview. I recognised one of the interviewers, she's a doctor at a gov hospital here... Both lady interviewers. Well it started with me first, in English, but after I explained my school activities, Lady1 quickly moved on to the next person. Inside my head I was like, whaaat, but I haven't finished talking! And she asked more for the other 3 in my group. After that she came back to me again, and asked in BM, what she asked the others but not me just now. Phew. After that Lady2 asked, "What is the most challenging thing about studying in France?" I answered studying in a foreign language. Then she asked, "What will you do to overcome this problem?". I said I would study hard to master the language and immerse myself in French culture to understand it. Then Lady1 asked if my BM is good. I said "Okay lah, boleh tahan". And she's like, "Okay saje? 18 years you belajar BM okay saje?", she said it half-jokingly. I explained that my BM is not very good but it's not bad at all. "Jadi belajar bersungguh-sungguh untuk bahasa Perancis, tapi BM tak payah lah?", she said, jokingly. We all laughed HAHAHA.

In between the interviews we had to wait at the waiting room. I talked to the clerk lady. The other clerks were out. Then I forgot how this happened happened but I ended up doing the Gwiyomi thing XDDD. Then when the other clerks came in, she told them that I did the Gwiyomi, so they asked me to do it again "kalau tidak potong markah ah" and I did it again rofl.

It was generally a fun experience for me and I'm hoping to get the scholarship, but if I don't it would be okay because it was a good experience and I had fun hahaha.

Last edited by Denedy; 25-04-2013 at 03:36 PM.
Denedy is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Denedy For This Useful Post: