ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA Korea Engineering 2013

yinhan07
Super Junior Member

#41 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

Email [email address] ..I called them
Too but no one answer
yinhan07 is offline   Reply With Quote
julylight95
Less Junior Member

#42 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

anyone have finished the interview? sharing please~
julylight95 is offline   Reply With Quote
rachelzzzee
Super Junior Member

#43 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinhan07 View Post
what is your interview date ?
Mind is 25/4 9-12pm

Last edited by rachelzzzee; 23-04-2013 at 09:34 PM.
rachelzzzee is offline   Reply With Quote
wengli95
Super Junior Member

#44 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

i went for the interview today, and it's possible to change your country , so you have to tell them before you going for the interview
wengli95 is offline   Reply With Quote
pipsqueak06
Super Junior Member

#45 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wengli95 View Post
i went for the interview today, and it's possible to change your country , so you have to tell them before you going for the interview
Would you mind sharing your interview with us???
pipsqueak06 is offline   Reply With Quote
julylight95
Less Junior Member

#46 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by wengli95 View Post
So .. did u did good in the interview? wish u luck~
wengli95
Super Junior Member

#47 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipsqueak06 View Post
Would you mind sharing your interview with us???
sure

firstly , before you enter the rooms for interview, you need to pass up all your docs (including your originals one) to the kerani there, and they will help you settle everything . Then you have to sign to show that youre present for the interview.

Then they will give you a number tag and ask you to queue up and enter the room for interview.

there are 3 sections as many seniors mentioned earlier.

For my first section of interview, the interviewers asked more about general questions like why you choose that country/ course.Then, they asked me what do you know about blue ocean , i was like OMG.... (i said i dont know as all of my group members don't know how to answer too) Then nevermind, the interviewers are good and generous enough to change their question for us again, so lastly i talked about vincent tan and his business and so on since they asked me this. and blah.

for the second section, is a BI case study. they show us a photo of our dato lee chong wei, so you just need to say anything and as many as you can larh

lastly , is a BM case study. the title is kes buli. so i think im lucky enough since my interviewers are all so KIND haha. but i dont think i perform well today since i've just simply answered for many questions they asked and my bm and english are not so good so i dont think i can get the scholarship. but anyway i think it's a good experience for me today and goodluck to everyone for the interview !

Quote:
Originally Posted by julylight95 View Post
So .. did u did good in the interview? wish u luck~
thankyou! i think i never perform well today but at least i answered them larh haha. my answer sound silly and i think it's stupid also haha but i cant think of other answers when i was there. thankyou! and goodluck to you too

Last edited by wengli95; 24-04-2013 at 06:01 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
wengli95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wengli95 For This Useful Post:
MJingYeoh
Super Junior Member

#48 Old 24-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

they didnt ask u to do the SAC test right??
MJingYeoh is offline   Reply With Quote
unshier
Super Junior Member

#49 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJingYeoh View Post
they didnt ask u to do the SAC test right??
they doesn't say anything about it, just wish us good luck
unshier is offline   Reply With Quote
julylight95
Less Junior Member

#50 Old 25-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Korea Engineering 2013

Title : A VERY TOUCHING STORY keke

No Test.. Just Interview..

Just finished my interview right on 5.55pm~

Today.. I really2 didn't leave a good impression for all the interviewers.. @@ I did really madly BAD~

there's 3 session.. the first session is the interview session (2 interviewers [ 2 females, malays ].. they told us to briefly introduce ourself, name, school, mom, dad, siblings, what course n country you wanna pursue.. the reason..

Then , they asked many things.. idk for the other interviewees.. I cant really remember what exactly they were asked.. ( I was exactly having a mental breakdown there).. I was asked about historical question.. n I humiliated myself (obviuosly showing I dont have what it call Jati Diri? ) .. I dont remember a Fact! .. I was only been asked 2 question (about the tarikh penubuhan malaysia and the reason) keke and thats it.. because I cant answer them.. haha

Btw.. I got seven ppl in my group ( lokhan (indian)(germany)(electrical&electronic), tara (indian) (germany)(chemical) , me, nas (malay)(Japan)(aero2 something haha), nina (malay)(France)(structural [i guess bcause she talk about the structure n so on]), Thai (chinese)(korea)(I'm not sure) n amar(malay)(France)(mega2 something haha) ) .. I think the most impressive one is tara n amar.. they really can speak n think relevantly unlike me.. haha 2 ppl didnt come.. hehe and today.. at UNITEN-ikram, about 270ppl get shortlisted (just today) .. so many.. haha

then , I go for the second session ( 2 interviewer [ 1 male, 1 female, both malays ].. BM discussion.. STILL.. I did bad~ huwaaa .. @@ We were asked about.. Langkah2 mengatasi masalah ketagih internet dalam kalangan siswa@siswi@pelajar.. I dont really remember about it.. then they asked how about the internet in the country you chose.. I said.. well it fast.. then they asked.. how fast? compared to malaysia?.. then I said.. faster than malaysia.. haha I only speak nonsense.. here they also asked about the PI1M (if I'm not mistaked Pusat Internet 1 Malaysia) , SKMM , BR1M, ribet something2 pasal smartphone yang student dapat beli murah tu.. takkan tak tau kot.. (well idk.. haha )

Then , I go for the third room (2 interviewer [males, i'm not sure whether they were indians or malays or both] ) which means the third session.. discussion in BI.. haha.. Well obviously we have to speak in BI.. but.. once again.. I speak only nonsense.. haha .... of course.. I already predicted about the 'sense of belonging' things,, but you know.. on the spot.. I cant really make an idea pop out of my head.. .. The question was about.. How can the building (Petronas Twin Towers) enhance the sense of belonging toward@to young people? .. Some say different material represent different races, some say about the stability, some say about the peek with smart thinking and so on..

The most popular question that been asked in my group is.. HOW TO PREVENT THE GRADUATED STUDENT(who received the scholarship) FROM WORKING OVERSEAS?? HOW?? HOW?? haha

The conclusion is.. DO MAKE SOME RESEARCH ABOUT YOUR OWN COUNTRY (OBVIOUSLY MALAYSIA).. THE HISTORY.. PLEASE KNOW ABOUT THE PROJECT THAT HAVE BEEN DONE BY THE GOVERNMENT (PI1M, BR1M, whatever 1M or anything), PRU13 (just read the news about that just incase) , TRULY UNDERSTAND THE COURSE YOU WILL TAKE (its better if you choose country based on what it offer you the best to study for your courses choice) , N ETC.. IF your brain get more GB than mine.. then please know everthing about the current issues.. here and the country you choose..

Well , whatever.. just pray for the best.. Even if I didnt get the scholarship at least I have new friends.. especially TARA.. she is really nice.. n hearing the way she speak in english.. feel like i'm not in malaysia.. OH YEah.. haha .. what i regret is I didnt get to take pictures with them.. ( i didnt bring camera) @@

Anyone interview tomorrow? Goodluck then~ wish you for the best~