ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

JPA Engineering Germany 2013

NOOBIES Male
Super Junior Member

#61 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by lausy95 View Post
question been asked are random. but definitely u need to prepare about ur introduction, why u chose course and/or the country? why u deserve to win the scholarship? these are the common question and asked by my interviewer today. to be fair for all, i will not give other questions and topics of case study and group discussion. (however it will be different for tmr's). dont worry about group discussion. just find points related to the topic and elaborate on it. one ppl 2-3 points during presentation. ask opinion about ur point from ur teammate. There are 9 ppl in a group if no one is absent. i have only 4 which is an advantage as we can cooperate very well. interviewer even praised us having good teamwork. speak loud and clear, fluently about ur point during presentation. discuss with your team so that each person given specific point to elaborate so that ur point wont be snatched by others. while writing points on mahjong paper. quickly think and elaborate on ur points only. dont think about other's point. while other presenting, look at ur friend but think ur words in ur mind. that's all from me.

There are two group discusion. one in bm and one in bi. For the personal interview, u will be interviewed in front of ur friends. be first to introduce urself, if not ur answer will look same as others and sound like u are copying others.
The introduction in english or bahasa malaysia?
NOOBIES is offline   Reply With Quote
lausy95 Male
Super Junior Member

#62 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOOBIES View Post
The introduction in english or bahasa malaysia?
mine is in english. If they ask in BI then BI, BM then BM. they will ask u to converse in BI or BM, dont worry. Both of them will be done.
lausy95 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lausy95 For This Useful Post:
NOOBIES Male
Super Junior Member

#63 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
mine is in english. If they ask in BI then BI, BM then BM. they will ask u to converse in BI or BM, dont worry. Both of them will be done.
Hehe tomorrow my turn .
Pray for my sucess.
The group will on one boys n boys or boys n girls ....?
The english part also need to write in mahjong paper?
lhuiwen Female
Super Junior Member

#64 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
question been asked are random. but definitely u need to prepare about ur introduction, why u chose course and/or the country? why u deserve to win the scholarship? these are the common question and asked by my interviewer today. to be fair for all, i will not give other questions and topics of case study and group discussion. (however it will be different for tmr's). dont worry about group discussion. just find points related to the topic and elaborate on it. one ppl 2-3 points during presentation. ask opinion about ur point from ur teammate. There are 9 ppl in a group if no one is absent. i have only 4 which is an advantage as we can cooperate very well. interviewer even praised us having good teamwork. speak loud and clear, fluently about ur point during presentation. discuss with your team so that each person given specific point to elaborate so that ur point wont be snatched by others. while writing points on mahjong paper. quickly think and elaborate on ur points only. dont think about other's point. while other presenting, look at ur friend but think ur words in ur mind. that's all from me.

There are two group discusion. one in bm and one in bi. For the personal interview, u will be interviewed in front of ur friends. be first to introduce urself, if not ur answer will look same as others and sound like u are copying others.
Thx for ur info! It helps. So we have to mention what engineering course we are going to take, right? Is the self intro going to present in bm?
lhuiwen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lhuiwen For This Useful Post:
lausy95 Male
Super Junior Member

#65 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

They will ask u what u have to say in your introduction. but i had memorised it i just read all the thing i memo-ed. They will definitely ask u what u want to take. Well, i had answered ur last question in my previous post.
The Following User Says Thank You to lausy95 For This Useful Post:
lhuiwen Female
Super Junior Member

#66 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
They will ask u what u have to say in your introduction. but i had memorised it i just read all the thing i memo-ed. They will definitely ask u what u want to take. Well, i had answered ur last question in my previous post.
Yeah,thx for clearing my doubts. well,i wonder if general election topic will probably be asked under current issues? I guess the topic discussion will definitely like essay points right?
lhuiwen is offline   Reply With Quote
lausy95 Male
Super Junior Member

#67 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Yeap like essay. hmm.. i cant gurantee an answer on ur question. i think they wont touch on politics.

Update:I gt an information from my friends that they actually touch on GE today. but different batch. So maybe it will be asked or it won't

Last edited by lausy95; 23-04-2013 at 10:15 PM.
NOOBIES Male
Super Junior Member

#68 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:
Yeap like essay. hmm.. i cant gurantee an answer on ur question. i think they wont touch on politics.

Update:I gt an information from my friends that they actually touch on GE today. but different batch. So maybe it will be asked or it won't
are im afraid if they ask about election cause many of us will stuck there.
besides election,waht the curren issues now??
julylight95 Female
Less Junior Member

#69 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

Quote:

Hehe.. so.. the time for discussion is it really 3 hours?? Approximately , how long is the time for the discussion ..
julylight95 is offline   Reply With Quote
lausy95 Male
Super Junior Member

#70 Old 23-04-2013 Default Re: JPA Engineering Germany 2013

There are 3 session. Interviews and two group discussions. each take one hour. if ur group is less people for example 4, about 45 minutes gonna end.

There are alot of current issues now, i cant give all of them.