ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Matriculation

Matriculation All threads about matriculation (matrikulasi) belong here.

2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Yuzhen95 Female
Super Junior Member

#71 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

It means claiming back under KPM's bursary programme? And may I know if u r under bursary as well?
Yuzhen95 is offline   Reply With Quote
mizah9 Female
Super Junior Member

#72 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shining View Post
My penempatan sementara is in pahang.i'm taking science.want to be dentist ,anyway. ^^ wonder how long will i need to stay in pahang just for 'sementara'?
i wonder about that too. are you going to accept the offer? the kelantan matriculation had just been build so if you do go there u'll be the first one to use the facilities! should b nice right?
mizah9 is offline   Reply With Quote
shining
Super Junior Member

#73 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizah9 View Post
i wonder about that too. are you going to accept the offer? the kelantan matriculation had just been build so if you do go there u'll be the first one to use the facilities! should b nice right?
yeah,i'm going.Feeling extremely excited to try those new facilities and meet new friends there!!^^so,the kelantan matriculation finished built?
shining is offline   Reply With Quote
Sunyshine Female
Super Junior Member

#74 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuzhen95 View Post
It means claiming back under KPM's bursary programme? And may I know if u r under bursary as well?
Are you asking me? Yes i am a bursary student. And for the registration fees, you really do need to pay yourself first and claim the money from the kpm bursary.
Sunyshine is offline   Reply With Quote
kaibinrocker Male
Super Junior Member

#75 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sunyshine View Post
Are you asking me? Yes i am a bursary student. And for the registration fees, you really do need to pay yourself first and claim the money from the kpm bursary.
I am a bursary student too....how about book allowances? are we going to get any? it's so unfair that those who choose A levels will be getting a lot T.T haha...
kaibinrocker is offline   Reply With Quote
Sunyshine Female
Super Junior Member

#76 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibinrocker View Post
I am a bursary student too....how about book allowances? are we going to get any? it's so unfair that those who choose A levels will be getting a lot T.T haha...
Sorry I am not very sure with that book allowances. And yea its true. So if you confirm that you are going to matrx, all you have to do is to 'balance' xia your feelings, as the way you are taking is safer and faster.I was once in dilemma in choosing either routes too, as the A levels that kpm bursary sponsors was so attractive. anyway, what you plan to study in future? C:
kaibinrocker Male
Super Junior Member

#77 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Sorry I am not very sure with that book allowances. And yea its true. So if you confirm that you are going to matrx, all you have to do is to 'balance' xia your feelings, as the way you are taking is safer and faster.I was once in dilemma in choosing either routes too, as the A levels that kpm bursary sponsors was so attractive. anyway, what you plan to study in future? C:
hey sunshine, it feels good to know there's someone in the same boat as i am..haha...
i'm worried that if i don't do well in A levels then i will end up in a private institution...that's why i choose matrix, a safer route towards public universities....the other reason: i set my sight on medicine

haha you?

Quote:
oh i read wrongly...'i was once" means...you are my senior lol ><

Last edited by kaibinrocker; 04-05-2013 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
Sunyshine Female
Super Junior Member

#78 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaibinrocker View Post
hey sunshine, it feels good to know there's someone in the same boat as i am..haha...
i'm worried that if i don't do well in A levels then i will end up in a private institution...that's why i choose matrix, a safer route towards public universities....the other reason: i set my sight on medicine

haha you?

oh i read wrongly...'i was once" means...you are my senior lol ><
Haha i am not your senior. i am 1995 one haha... i was once in dilemma in choosing either matrix of A level last month, and i chose to go to matrix too. I am not that old haha XD.. I set my sight on medicine too. C: Maybe we will meet each other in university if we can get into the same one. You go for which kolej?

Last edited by Sunyshine; 04-05-2013 at 11:44 PM.
kaibinrocker Male
Super Junior Member

#79 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

Quote:
Haha i am not your senior. i am 1995 one haha... i was once in dilemma in choosing either matrix of A level last month, and i chose to go to matrix too. I am not that old haha XD.. I set my sight on medicine too. C: Maybe we will meet each other in university if we can get into the same one. You go for which kolej?
oh haha....you know...i visited TCSJ and it was like...walao haha T.T
anyway i have decided...matrix will be my choice
i am offered kmj haha, you?
fadz777 Male
Less Junior Member

#80 Old 04-05-2013 Default Re: 2013~2014 Matriculation (Put your inquiries here)

It is unfair indeed to matriculation bursary scholars, but we have to be thankful for what we have. And we will be getting rm430/month, we won't get the rm250/month for extra money
fadz777 is offline   Reply With Quote