ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Matriculation

Matriculation All threads about matriculation (matrikulasi) belong here.

Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

ahsim158 Female
Super Junior Member

#41 Old 16-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by jin123 View Post
1.May I know how are the lecturers there ?
2.Do they use English or BM to teach ?
3.Where do u all hang ur clothes ? Outside the window or u guys have a place to hang the clothes ?
Thanks .

- the lecturers thr r experienced jux dat some cant present da knowledge properly while some r new so u gotta study urdelf sumtimes.. n some its bttr whn thy teach one on one.

- Most lecture depends on ur lecturer whether which language thy comfortable in, i have lecturers tht spoke pure english, some who spoke bm except fr bio n chem terms in english n some who basically campur. But i think is ok if u und da concept

- ouside window gt place to hang fr small baju, towel or socks etc, ouside room gt ampaian lyk dat, metal bar to hang. n in ur room itself on each side gt place to hang towel all

Quote:
Originally Posted by KennyLim View Post
i wan to ask any seniors available here about the koko activities in KMS. how can we gt high koko marks in KMS ? I heard there are KAKOM and JPP where we can gt high koko marks but i am not sure about them ? is it that the club/sports/unit beruniform we gonna join is predetermined by the kolej ?

-Best chance for u to get full marks (10 or 100 in percentage) is to join KAKOM, your koku marks auto get 90 by joining thn a the other 10 is jawatan marks( weter its frm a club u joined or event u created)
- thr will be mini kakom first( something lyk selection n chance fr lec to spot talent), so b sure to sign urself up for it
- KAKOM trainings will be held after dat according to ur sport. Its intense n u,ll be busy bt if u pandai manage it will be worth it, very
- JPP is also super busy,bt da koku marks is diff. YDPengerusi gets 10 bt others will decrease based on position i guess ( not so sure)
However u cold also join JKK which is under JPP (8marks i suppose), whereby u will do activities based ur exco
- You could also join olympia maths, BE ALERT, cause my time thy annouce during orientation who wan join n so many ppl join till x enuf space, da marks also very high
- make events to get marks
- join competitions college or organised by club, try to win cn collect marks n certs
- Clubs and evrything thr will b a period u nid to register, find lec fr club ur commitee n all
- KOkurikulum is based on ur semester n thy might join between kuliah. for example : kuliah 2 join with kuliah 3 ( so u might have koku wid others) and da lec will inform u more bout it whn da time comes

Last edited by ahsim158; 16-05-2013 at 01:19 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ahsim158 is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ahsim158 For This Useful Post:
AudreyC Female
Super Junior Member

#42 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

Has anyone already paid their fees?i went to bsn n paid but i dont know whether they recieved the fees or not.after on the registration day,they might say i havent paid.
AudreyC is offline   Reply With Quote
dyandra101 Male
Super Junior Member

#43 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

Quote:
Originally Posted by AudreyC View Post
Has anyone already paid their fees?i went to bsn n paid but i dont know whether they recieved the fees or not.after on the registration day,they might say i havent paid.
That is why they ask you to bring your slip pembayaran yuran di bsn
dyandra101 is offline   Reply With Quote
AudreyC Female
Super Junior Member

#44 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

did u pay using the akaun number they gave?i didnt.i just went to the counter n said i wanted to pay fees and she said okay.
dyandra101 Male
Super Junior Member

#45 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

Quote:
did u pay using the akaun number they gave?i didnt.i just went to the counter n said i wanted to pay fees and she said okay.
did she give you a piece paper or something stating that you have made the payment?
dyandra101 is offline   Reply With Quote
MJingYeoh Female
Super Junior Member

#46 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

Quote:
err i got kmpp. i paid.. i just wrote pengarah kolej matrikulasi pulau pinang on the paper. i think its understood?
MJingYeoh is offline   Reply With Quote
JavinLim Male
Super Junior Member

#47 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

Quote:
as long as u hv the payment slip that means u hv paid it..no worries
JavinLim is offline   Reply With Quote
AudreyC Female
Super Junior Member

#48 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

yeah they gave me a slip saying i paid.thank u so much u guys.dat was really helpful.

Last edited by AudreyC; 17-05-2013 at 08:41 PM.
KennyLim Male
Super Junior Member

#49 Old 18-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

no need KMS bank account number actually.....BSN can link directly with all kolej matrikulasi...juz tell them u wanna pay yuran pendaftaran to KMS... sometimes they do ask for surat tawaran..that slip pembayaran is very important, make sure u bring it along on registration day .
KennyLim is offline   Reply With Quote
Skyofsun Female
Super Junior Member

#50 Old 18-05-2013 Default Re: Kolej Matriculation Selangor 2013/2014

can we wear short sleeve shirt(like this ) during the class or registration day?
Skyofsun is offline   Reply With Quote