ReCom.org
A Level students Click here to visit this social group

A level subject choices

Licialoves Female
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 03-05-2013 Smile A level subject choices

So I'm applying for cambridge A levels July intake in Taylor's College and the subjects I have in mind currently are Biology, Chemistry, Math and Psychology.

I've heard that there's a lot to memorize for bio, chem and psychology. I'm aiming for all A's. Anyone taken those subjects before? How do you guys find in terms of difficulty? How tough will it be with my combination of subjects?

Btw, I'm applying for Taylor's U residence for accommodation. Anyone knows what is there around there? Transportation? Food choices? Shopping malls?

Your experiences and opinions will be much appreciated
Licialoves is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks

Tags
a-levels, accommodation, subjects, taylor's college, u residence

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On