ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Science Expo > Psychology

Psychology Want to read people's mind? Know something about the brain composition? Come here.

Welcome to the Psychology SIG, plz introduce urselves here..

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#21 Old 21-11-2005 Default

sure sure...

haha...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
banshee
Super Junior Member

#22 Old 29-11-2005 Default wondering..

wondering if any new people intersted to join in..
PeiWen

#23 Old 23-12-2005 Default

Hehe, an IT graduate here, but now is teaching in a primary school..hoping to endeavor in education arena...count me in!!!
Less Junior Member

#24 Old 24-12-2005 Default

welcome PeiWen! cool we have a teacher here. please don't walk around, scolding and caning us here, OK.
deRame is offline   Reply With Quote
PeiWen

#25 Old 24-12-2005 Default

Haha....I won't be that bad..I'm a good and kind teacher...hehe
Super Junior Member

#26 Old 27-12-2005 Default hihi

hihi, Pei Wen...
nice to meet you.
teachers are always kind 1 mah...haha...why i know? cause my parents are both teachers too..haha
alamanda_star Female
Less Junior Member

#27 Old 18-02-2006 Default

hye~ alamanda here...

I'm going to sit for a psychology test at jpa, putrajaya next couple of months. So. anyone had already experienced it before this? can anyone kindly tell me what I am going to face during that test? is it hard? I don't have any clue about the test. Just curious to know. Is there anything I should know before sitting the test? thanks in advanced!
alamanda_star is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#28 Old 19-02-2006 Default

i guess you must have waited a long time for this...haha

i've sat for the psycho exam last year in Uitm but i never got the results...hehe...our schedule was kinda packed so there were no time for the psycho camp back then...

the test is divided into 2 sections, one to test your personality and the other to test on which type of career suits you in the future..

you will have 2 hours to complete the test, which have 200 questions to attend to...don worry,most people will complete it within half an hour, or so is the case with us all...haha,the most important point will be, right after you read your question, answer them straightaway, there are no point in lying about your choice here. there are no right and wrong, so just answer in the form that best describes you

there will be no need to do any preparations for the test, just bring along your pen and whatever that jpa requires you to bring along...i think that should enough to answer your questions...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
alamanda_star Female
Less Junior Member

#29 Old 19-02-2006 Default

Thanks.. but just confuse.. is it really that easy... I thought in the jpa agreement they thought if you don't pass the test you can't fly.... what I understand about ur explaination is that the test is just like the quiz in the magazine, is it like that?
alamanda_star is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#30 Old 20-02-2006 Default

u won't be able to fail the test la, unless you decided to skip it...haha....don worry..it's easy 1...