ReCom.org
Psychology Want to read people's mind? Know something about the brain composition? Come here.

Counsel Club

FCHP Male
Less Junior Member

#1 Old 15-11-2005 Default Counsel Club

Someone once told me that there are two kinds of people who study psychology, those who want to counsel others and those who need to be counseled. No matter which category you're in, this thread is for you. Share a problem here, can be yours, your friend's (with their permission of course) and others can try to give counsel, advice and help as they're able to. So people share for help and help to share.
FCHP is offline   Reply With Quote
oneforthelord
Less Junior Member

#2 Old 15-11-2005 Default

Just want to mention that when you post your suggestion or answer, gentleness is highly recommended. Especially for those who are facing emotional problems.

For those posting your problem, be as specific as you can, but if you feel uncomfortable revealing too much do state so and reveal as much as you are comfortable with.

Just some recommendations saja, cheers
oneforthelord is offline   Reply With Quote
iQing

#3 Old 15-11-2005 Default

yeah.. I am always in good mood and I am very positive in life.
I control my emotions and mind well and I stay healthy emotional and mentally all the time...

the problem is,
when I become agitated or when my mood is bad,
I face bad events,
last time when I was agitated, I broke a mirror and the day was not going well..
I then have forgiveness and choose love kindness and everything change... the day went smoothly after that..

Looks like my mood swing influence my reality directly...
banshee
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 18-11-2005 Default unfinished bussiness

sometimes, in life, we have a lot of unfinished business,
when it can't resolve, or it seemed to resolve, but, actually, still submerged...

however, we really need the courage to stand up and face it.

we fall, but human beings are not that weak...
when we decided to stand up to face it...

however, with our own strengths, we can't do much sometimes, we feel shy to ask help from others..

but,you're not alone...
there would be people who support u, who love u, who really care about u.. at least, when nobody really cares, God cares..
if we willing to accept it, He won't leave us alone~*

~coral
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#5 Old 18-11-2005 Default

all of ur have our own set of unique problems...because each and everyone of us ar unique and different from others...sometimes even no problem can be a problem...

sometime we need help, guidance and councel to overcome this...but most of the time we only need someone to listen to us and understand our situation...do spill it all out..and we are all here to support you..if you feel shy...you can always PM us...

may all be well and happy always...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
BizArrivord

#6 Old 17-06-2011 Default Counsel Club

Im always skeptical about this sort of thing. There was a time, as recently as the late 70s/early 80s that even the Attorney Generals office didnt hire outside counsel. I have my sneaking suspicions that these sorts of contract jobs can become more political payback than utilization of some unique expertise.
Cactus Male

#7 Old 17-06-2011 Default Re: Counsel Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by BizArrivord View Post
Im always skeptical about this sort of thing. There was a time, as recently as the late 70s/early 80s that even the Attorney Generals office didnt hire outside counsel. I have my sneaking suspicions that these sorts of contract jobs can become more political payback than utilization of some unique expertise.
I think we're talking about different kinds of counsel here...
Cactus is offline   Reply With Quote
Laavania Female
Super Junior Member

#8 Old 18-07-2011 Default Re: Counsel Club

how do you define people who says congrats for your failure one day and the next day say sorry only because another friend told you that i was sad about it.
Laavania is offline   Reply With Quote
xJing Female

#9 Old 18-07-2011 Default Re: Counsel Club

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laavania View Post
how do you define people who says congrats for your failure one day and the next day say sorry only because another friend told you that i was sad about it.
I would call them insensitive, and depending on their motives, maybe even insincere. Anyway, it's best to just let it go. No point holding on to what that person has done. Be the bigger person, forgive and move on. And if you deem necessary, you could always sit down and discuss it diplomatically with that said person.

http://kttshinesforjesus.blogspot.com
xJing is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to xJing For This Useful Post: