ReCom.org
Reading Sharing Share your past, present, and future readings here.

Jodi Picoult

ara Male

#11 Old 14-06-2010 Default Re: Jodi Picoult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Restl3ss View Post
A little talk about Jodi Picoult, I read her Handle With Care.
Spoiler: (click to show/hide)

yeah!!....i was like wth!!...haiz...but true aso lar!!....it kinda shows that the future ahead is unplanned for....so if u go on and make huge decisions for a future tat is uncertain, it might not always be true!...hmmm...i loved amelia's character, so complex and entertainingly sarcastic!!
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
manglish_lysia
Less Junior Member

#12 Old 14-06-2010 Default Re: Jodi Picoult

Maybe about Jodi Picoult's book is a big twist at the end of all the guessings but just end in a chapter or two after that. It sorta left me half hanging wanting for more. XDD
But I guess that's the fun part about it. Somehow it sorta growing into her style like the lamp post in Narnia. Though I wish for a more different ending. Nevertheless, her books are seriously awesome, exploring something that sometimes might be a taboo for us discuss, talk or even write about. It does gives some insider view of a certain event and life of other people, which i have immensely fell in love to read more.

The best memory I have was the warm feeling and a sense of connection I got at the last paragraph of her latest book, House Rules. It left me a warm fussy feeling better than drinking hot chocolate! XDDDD

Loves pasta more than anything!
Top with chicken meatballs and a good homemade sauce from 100% organic ingredients.
manglish_lysia is offline   Reply With Quote
Dominic Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#13 Old 23-06-2010 Default Re: Jodi Picoult

Quote:
Originally Posted by manglish_lysia View Post
Maybe about Jodi Picoult's book is a big twist at the end of all the guessings but just end in a chapter or two after that. It sorta left me half hanging wanting for more. XDD
But I guess that's the fun part about it. Somehow it sorta growing into her style like the lamp post in Narnia. Though I wish for a more different ending. Nevertheless, her books are seriously awesome, exploring something that sometimes might be a taboo for us discuss, talk or even write about. It does gives some insider view of a certain event and life of other people, which i have immensely fell in love to read more.

The best memory I have was the warm feeling and a sense of connection I got at the last paragraph of her latest book, House Rules. It left me a warm fussy feeling better than drinking hot chocolate! XDDDD
Wow, you've read House Rules? I wanna read it but it's so expensive!!!!
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?"

And thus laments the hopeless romantic that is yours truly.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
ara Male

#14 Old 24-06-2010 Default Re: Jodi Picoult

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dominic View Post
Wow, you've read House Rules? I wanna read it but it's so expensive!!!!
yup me too...besides teh cheaper version will oni be out months after the release rite!!...haiz...
ara is offline   Reply With Quote
rukia0827 Female
Super Junior Member

#15 Old 24-06-2010 Default Re: Jodi Picoult

Quote:
Originally Posted by ara View Post
yup me too...besides teh cheaper version will oni be out months after the release rite!!...haiz...
hey, then is the cheaper version of House Rules out by now?? I'm thinking of restocking my novel collections...maybe wanna buy a few books by jodi picoult...
rukia0827 is offline   Reply With Quote