ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Fun Center > Social and Entertainment Corner

Social and Entertainment Corner Share your cool links, funny videos, discuss movies, music or ask for dating tips here :)

How many hours a day do you sleep?Discuss about Sleep less.

Tasslehoff

#31 Old 28-04-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdshifter
i sleep no more than 4 hours a day. I have gone as far as not sleeping for 36hours.

Also i have slept continously for almost 17 hours when i had to work for 25 hour straight + 7 hours travelling.
Do u use any method 2 sleep less
or........
I dont think theres any 'method' to sleep less or so per say. Its all natural.. your ability to stay awake is purely dependant on your will power. why would anyone want to sleep less just to study more just makes no sense for me. In my opinion, its not about studying more, its about studying wisely.
Tasslehoff is offline   Reply With Quote
admin07
Less Junior Member

#32 Old 28-04-2007 Default

how about more and wise?
admin07 is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#33 Old 28-04-2007 Default

Quote:
how about more and wise?
if you study wisely, there isn't need to study more...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
Larry

#34 Old 28-04-2007 Default

Average i sleep 8 to 10 hours a day. Will sleep more during weekend.

Sleep is to rest our body, our mind and other important organs. If we sleep less, we tend to weaken our immune system, do you agree? So it is not advisable to sleep less.

I tried before to stay up late at night to cram for exam, but it is of no use. My productivity decreases. Coffee doesm't help much. Just as Tassleholf said, study more wisely will do.

All in all, i am interested to try out the power sleep cycle!
sAmurAi-X
Slightly Senior Member

#35 Old 28-04-2007 Default

around 4-5 am will be the best time for me to study....
sAmurAi-X is offline   Reply With Quote
admin07
Less Junior Member

#36 Old 28-04-2007 Default

Is it true that we need 8 sleepng hours or more per day 2 perform well? Many people believe that. I hv a fren commit herself 2 sleep at least 8 hours per day & keep counting n accumulating her sleeping hour over the day. If, sometimes was out of control n she knew that she could not sleep enough 8 hours, she was starting 2 worry n consequently it's difficult 2 start a sleep. She also told me that the more women sleep the smarter they r ........
admin07
Less Junior Member

#37 Old 28-04-2007 Default

Quote:
A recent study done by the University of California and the shocking finding of it: "People who sleep 8 hours or more have a 50% higher mortality (death) rate than people who sleep less." Yes, it's true that such a study was carried out, in fact in a moment I will give you a link to a short 2 page report on the entire study so you can read about it for yourself, and view the results of it.

Decrease Your Sleep, Increase Your Energy! And Have More Time In Your Day!
jayden

#38 Old 28-04-2007 Default

So in other words that article is saying that we should sleep less? I need enough rest or I'll fall asleep in class. Happened before..
jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
admin07
Less Junior Member

#39 Old 28-04-2007 Default

Push urself 2 get less sleep. Dun b afraid. U won't die. Wat's d worst that can happen? U'll get tired n fall asleep.
sAmurAi-X
Slightly Senior Member

#40 Old 28-04-2007 Default

Quote:
Push urself 2 get less sleep. Dun b afraid. U won't die. Wat's d worst that can happen? U'll get tired n fall asleep.
moreover, less sleep will dreadfully cause the outbreak of pimples..haha
sAmurAi-X is offline   Reply With Quote