ReCom.org
Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Post your questions on these topics ONLY

Cemara/Akasia/Cendana FAQs

sweetiojj
Less Junior Member

#91 Old 03-06-2007 Default

can i know which program do i need to use to open the shah alam map? i have downloaded the map after cllick the link given in this thread.but cnanot open.any body have any suggestion wher can i obtain the map?
sweetiojj is offline   Reply With Quote
maxx Male
Slightly Senior Member

#92 Old 03-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiojj
can i know which program do i need to use to open the shah alam map? i have downloaded the map after cllick the link given in this thread.but cnanot open.any body have any suggestion wher can i obtain the map?
it is a RAR format... Download WinRAR and install it.. in order to play this file type..
http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-...ml?tag=lst-0-2
maxx is offline   Reply With Quote
bujanglapok
Less Junior Member

#93 Old 03-06-2007 Default

you guys are very helpful. thanks a lot.

anyway, any (other than me) Petronas scholar goin to INTEC?
bujanglapok is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#94 Old 03-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxx
Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetiojj
it is a RAR format... Download WinRAR and install it.. in order to play this file type..
http://www.download.com/WinRAR/3000-...ml?tag=lst-0-2
7zip works better...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
Butters Male

#95 Old 03-06-2007 Default

can i bring a kettle? just curious...
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote
Pat Female
Super Junior Member

#96 Old 03-06-2007 Default Re: Cemara/Akasia FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua

12.religious activities
For Christians: There is a Christians' group among the students of INTEC. Every friday there will be a gathering at a church at Section 25. No worries about the transportation, they will be vans to ferry you guys over. The seniors will will brief you guys during your orientation. There will be cell groups at one day of the week (most probably wednesday) when you guys can gather and share your beliefs among each other.
[/quote]

Christians, there is a gathering every alternate Thursday at New Life Restoration Centre, Kota Kemuning. It is called Campus Alive. Cell group will be held every Thursday in one of the hostel room when there is no gathering at Kota Kemuning. Don't worry people, transport is always provided. In fact, i'm one of the driver too!!! Please PM me if you want to know more about Campus Alive.

Please visit
www.campusalive.blogspot.com http://<br /> for more information ...ion and stuff.
Pat is offline   Reply With Quote
Pat Female
Super Junior Member

#97 Old 03-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters
sure you can!!
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#98 Old 03-06-2007 Default Re: Cemara/Akasia FAQ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Quote:

12.religious activities
For Christians: There is a Christians' group among the students of INTEC. Every friday there will be a gathering at a church at Section 25. No worries about the transportation, they will be vans to ferry you guys over. The seniors will will brief you guys during your orientation. There will be cell groups at one day of the week (most probably wednesday) when you guys can gather and share your beliefs among each other.
Christians, there is a gathering every alternate Thursday at New Life Restoration Centre, Kota Kemuning. It is called Campus Alive. Cell group will be held every Thursday in one of the hostel room when there is no gathering at Kota Kemuning. Don't worry people, transport is always provided. In fact, i'm one of the driver too!!! Please PM me if you want to know more about Campus Alive.

Please visit
www.campusalive.blogspot.com http://<br /> for more information ...ion and stuff.
thx... info added to the original post...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
Pat Female
Super Junior Member

#99 Old 03-06-2007 Default Re: Cemara/Akasia FAQ

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Quote:

12.religious activities

Please visit
thx... info added to the original post...
the information on the previous post by Apollo is a bit outdated so could u please canceled it to prevent confusion... thanz in advance
Butters Male

#100 Old 03-06-2007 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat
Quote:
Originally Posted by Butters
sure you can!!
thank god

does the hostel have internet connection? cause I'm a frequent internet user....
Butters is offline   Reply With Quote