ReCom.org
Questions/ Comments/ Complaints Post your SITE-related questions and comments here.
(For education, scholarships etc, please post your question in the respective sub-forums)

Forum Leaders Thread

ZhannaC

#21 Old 02-06-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle_seed View Post

By the way, a question to youngyew here: What is longest period you didn't sign in to ReCom? Curious because you're a ReCom Addict, wonder how long can you stand without ReCom...
And so starts the fan club questions..

OI! Why can't I click the smileys???!
ZhannaC is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#22 Old 02-06-2008 Default

I was inactive for more than half a year a few years ago. But when I am active, my longest absence was six days I think.

Hey by the way this thread is about forum leaders, for our individual stuff please use the "meet the moderators" threads.

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

Last edited by youngyew; 02-06-2008 at 10:17 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
4seasonspring
Slightly Senior Member

#23 Old 04-07-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leen View Post
This is the thread where you can get the latest updates about the staff who are working here, in case you don't know where they have been lately.

Administrator
Admins do all the administrative stuff. They mod too but sometimes, you don't see them posting a lot. They do a lot of "behind-the-scene" work. Contact them if you want advice on technical stuff. They can help you with that. They have black bold name.

bachok83
chenchow
Leen
luke
masterof_none
ReCom
youngyew

Supermoderator
Smods mod the entire forum. You can ask them to help you merge/move your threads/posts. They have power over the entire forum so they can help you in every board. They do not hold administrative power such as making a new board, making a new ReCom skin, and so on. They have black italics name.

Vseehua
Thirdshifter

Mods are the ones that are designated to the specific forums. For example, if you need a favor in a specific board, you can first address your question to the regular mods. They have green italics name.

Xon

First update.

Congratulations to Vseehua, our old guard of Recom. He had just been made the new supermoderator of Recom.
you missed this one I think:
http://www.recom.org/forum/member.php?u=7786

He's not in the team that manage this place. He just does some behind-the-scene advising and tech stuff. ~Leen

Last edited by Leen; 02-08-2008 at 12:28 PM.
4seasonspring is offline   Reply With Quote
vimal06 Male
Less Junior Member

#24 Old 02-08-2008 Default

hi there.. The same question as asked previously.. What are the requirements to help out around recom?? There seems to be nothing mentioned.. Am interested to help out but things seem rather slow around here nowadays.. guessing that the scholarshipp hoohaa is done for the session.. anyway may i know how to help out? thank you..
vimal06 is offline   Reply With Quote
Leen
Peacemaker
Administrator

#25 Old 02-08-2008 Default

^
There is no requirement to help.

Normally, people don't ask how they can help. They try to look at places that need helps and help out/or offer to help out. =D

But since you are asking, I'll really appreciate it if someone can make this place more alive since the hoohaa period is over. ^.^ We need more posters. I gotta admit, I'm not contributing as much posts as I want to (but I do have legit reasons behind that).

So, how do you help? Just keep posting stuff, keeping the place alive, and attract more people to discuss/interact with one another.
Leen is offline   Reply With Quote
Leen
Peacemaker
Administrator

#26 Old 01-09-2008 Default

Xon is our new supermod. Congratulations! Work with him well!
Leen is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#27 Old 04-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

We would like to welcome Miracle_seed, a long time member and contributor to ReCom into our fold as part of the crew. He will be helping out in moderating the Education section.

The first post of this thread has been updated with moderating colours

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

Last edited by vseehua; 04-06-2009 at 05:20 AM.
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
Cadence_hope Female

#28 Old 04-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
We would like to welcome Miracle_seed, a long time member and contributor to ReCom into our fold as part of the crew. He will be helping out in moderating the Education section.

The first post of this thread has been updated with moderating colours
Wow, that's great! Miracle_seed deserves that. Congrats! But what's his moderating color? I didn't see anything behind his user name in the first thread.
Cadence_hope is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#29 Old 04-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cadence_hope View Post
Wow, that's great! Miracle_seed deserves that. Congrats! But what's his moderating color? I didn't see anything behind his user name in the first thread.
Well, he will have to decide that for himself first. I'll update his moderating colours afterwards

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
celestial_sacred Female

#30 Old 04-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Congrats Miracle_seed! Wow, new mod!