ReCom.org
Questions/ Comments/ Complaints Post your SITE-related questions and comments here.
(For education, scholarships etc, please post your question in the respective sub-forums)

Forum Leaders Thread

Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#31 Old 04-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
We would like to welcome Miracle_seed, a long time member and contributor to ReCom into our fold as part of the crew. He will be helping out in moderating the Education section.

The first post of this thread has been updated with moderating colours
wow, congrats miracle_seed. was wondering why you haven't become a moderator yet. well, now you are one. congrats again.
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#32 Old 04-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Congrats, Miracle_seed! With great power comes great responsibility!
So do your best, haha.

May you be well and happy!!! :)

Last edited by yanno_yamster; 04-06-2009 at 07:01 PM.
yanno_yamster is offline   Reply With Quote
Keiko123
Slightly Senior Member

#33 Old 05-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

I just knew the different responsibilities of Administrator, Supermoderator, and Moderator.

Who is ReCom? Seldom see he/she here nowadays, but I ever seen his/her old posts...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 4seasonspring View Post
you missed this one I think:
http://www.recom.org/forum/member.php?u=7786

He's not in the team that manage this place. He just does some behind-the-scene advising and tech stuff. ~Leen
Btw, who is this guy?

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

If more is less, is less more?

Keiko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#34 Old 05-06-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko123 View Post
I just knew the different responsibilities of Administrator, Supermoderator, and Moderator.

Who is ReCom? Seldom see he/she here nowadays, but I ever seen his/her old posts...
He is the main admin account. And will only be used when there is a need to announce something veery important. Like our upgrade to vB architecture last year

Quote:
Btw, who is this guy?
Leen's friend. He helped to upload all the emoticons so that we can make the chatbox fat

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#35 Old 31-08-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

I am pleased to welcome Glassylicious as the newest crew in our moderator team! She has been an invaluable asset in our forums through her insightful contribution and helpful advice, and I am sure she will be a great moderator as well.

She will be looking after the Education forums as well as its sub-forums. Let us give her a big round of applause!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!

Last edited by youngyew; 31-08-2009 at 07:33 PM.
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
henry_yew Male
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#36 Old 31-08-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Woohoo! Congratulations Glassy...

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to ReCom News. I'm Henry Yew. Today's top news - Glassylicious announced as the new moderator of ReCom. Youngyew today has announced that Glassylicious has been appointed as a new moderator of ReCom. Reports also say that Glassylicious will be moderating the Education forums as well as its sub-forums. With her insightful views and enormous contributions to the forum board, the ReCom administration team has the confidence that the new appointed moderator will be able to take up the new post effectively and efficiently."

*Applause*
Laziest
Forum Moderator

#37 Old 31-08-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Congrats, Glassy.
The Iron Fist
Chief Editor of ReMag
Administrator

#38 Old 31-08-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Wah, got TV report some more. Thanks, everyone! ^_^ I hope to contribute even more to the forum from today onwards.

If you ever need anything, you know how/where to find me. =) Cheers!

Friend: "I've discovered something that's even better than sitting on a chair and spinning on it -- sitting on a chair BACKWARDS and spinning on it!" *spins around in glee*

Compliment yourself today!
Glassylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Miracle_seed
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#39 Old 01-09-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by henry_yew View Post
Woohoo! Congratulations Glassy...

"Good evening, ladies and gentlemen and welcome to ReCom News. I'm Henry Yew. Today's top news - Glassylicious announced as the new moderator of ReCom. Youngyew today has announced that Glassylicious has been appointed as a new moderator of ReCom. Reports also say that Glassylicious will be moderating the Education forums as well as its sub-forums. With her insightful views and enormous contributions to the forum board, the ReCom administration team has the confidence that the new appointed moderator will be able to take up the new post effectively and efficiently."

*Applause*
Should you be given a post, as ReCom broadcaster?

By the way, congrats, Glassy!

Miracles happen everyday
Miracle_seed is offline   Reply With Quote
henry_yew Male
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#40 Old 01-09-2009 Default Re: Forum Leaders Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassylicious View Post
Wah, got TV report some more. Thanks, everyone! ^_^ I hope to contribute even more to the forum from today onwards.

If you ever need anything, you know how/where to find me. =) Cheers!
Oxford?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miracle_seed View Post
Should you be given a post, as ReCom broadcaster?

By the way, congrats, Glassy!
Maybe you could, considering the fact that I've nothing better to do in ReCom with the spams getting less in HoS and serious posts getting... erm... stale.

"Good morning, ladies and gentlemen, you're watching Newsbrief ReCom. I'm Henry Yew. Top news briefly - Glassylicious appointed as new moderator of ReCom, administrators say they are confident of her capabilities as a moderator; ReCom posts getting stale as less ReComers are online to post following the start of college or university lectures and other commitments. Reports also say that this trend is normal especially after the scholarships season; And now on to some other news - Protests on the relocation of Hindu temple from Section 19 to Section 23, people say their protests were "hijacked". Question remains: religious intolerance or barbaric intolerance?

And that's all we have for the morning news. We wish you a brighter day ahead. Thank you."

OK, I'll do this kind of thing at some other place next time.

Anyway, keep up the good work, moderators!