ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships

Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

View Poll Results: How do you think about this article?
It's great and should be kept alive. 97 82.91%
Still not good enough. More info is needed. 2 1.71%
It's too long. Simplification is needed. 14 11.97%
It doens't really help. Just remove this. 4 3.42%
Voters: 117. You may not vote on this poll

Boyz_Zoo Male
Lord of Spams 2009
Wiki Contributor

#661 Old 10-04-2011 Default Re: A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by pravin93 View Post
Im going for Jpa interview on 13 April.

As for borang pengesahan pendapatan, i can't get signature/cop from py pengetua as she is in batu pahat(my school there) while i am in klg valley.

I cnot go back there n get her cop b4 13th, so how can i explain this during interview?

Thank you.
well, i think tat u should call JPA 1st n ask their advice. Maybe u cn get a certification frm some1 else like Justice Peace, etc if u got d green light frm JPA
Super Junior Member

#662 Old 07-05-2011 Default Re: A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

hey i've got a question. for PIDN (local jpa), do i get to choose the uni i want to go? if no, how did people get to go to cool universities like Monash or Nottingham under PIDN??
uonald is offline   Reply With Quote
fallenangelxoxo Female
Less Junior Member

#663 Old 09-05-2011 Default Re: A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

Quote:
Originally Posted by uonald View Post
hey i've got a question. for PIDN (local jpa), do i get to choose the uni i want to go? if no, how did people get to go to cool universities like Monash or Nottingham under PIDN??
hey, we wont get to choose which uni to go...i am a PIDN scholar in MMU...i am not sure about how they went those uni but i am sure tat JPA choose them base on the course that they are taking...in MMU there are engineering, accounting and economics students...so depend on ur luck...but dun be picky...its lucky to have the scholarship =) and one more thing...you might be offer PIDN under IPTA...which means you have to continue ur matriculation/form 6 while being bonded by jpa after completion of ur studies..tat is worst than getting IPTS...LOL!!
fallenangelxoxo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to fallenangelxoxo For This Useful Post:
OverseasEdu Male
Super Junior Member

#664 Old 06-07-2011 Default Re: A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

Hey, where can i get more information about the breakdown of scholarship they provide? I've been searching around but couldn't get anything from the Esilav2 website.
OverseasEdu is offline   Reply With Quote
wonderland Female
Super Junior Member

#665 Old 03-04-2012 Default Re: A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

Did the thread died? considering the level of activity here.
wonderland is offline   Reply With Quote
raindrops Male
Super Junior Member

#666 Old 03-04-2012 Default Re: A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

Thank you. U are very helpful.
raindrops is offline   Reply With Quote
JonChua Male

#667 Old 02-09-2012 Default Re: A Big Thread On JPA Scholarship (My experience and tips)

Hey guys, so I'm currently a JPA scholarship holder, in my 3rd year doing med. You see, I've recently been diagnosed with cancer, so...

1. Does anyone know how JPA handles it and whether I should go tell them?

2. It's a relatively easy cancer to treat (seminoma) so should I tell JPA?

3. Will this affect my twinning to an overseas uni since before I go I'd have to go for the health checkup and all?
JonChua is offline   Reply With Quote