ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Debates

Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

Should rapist be castrated???

View Poll Results: Should rapists be castrated???
Yes 62 72.09%
No 24 27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

chenjun1128
Less Junior Member

#21 Old 23-05-2008 Default

I heard that rapist are caused by whats wrong with their mind up there than their..part..down there..its a psychological thing

But then, I bet if this law is passed, many people will think twice, thrice before violating an innocent girl in a secluded setting..so it'll definitely be an effective law
Getting ur wee-wee cut off is sooo harsh that many people wouldn't even consider rape an option..

so..yes they should be castrated( am I the only guy who thinks this is good?)..but only the multiple offenders
chenjun1128 is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#22 Old 23-05-2008 Default

what about those who are wrongly accused?we hear a lot of cases whereby inmates on death row are innocent,what more to say those accused of rape.a lot of emotions goes into the judging of a rapist suspect,and often,this leads to the innocent being convicted without proper trial.and if the law is passed,the damage will permenant.think of the innocent's lives after being castarated...

#23 Old 23-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
what about those who are wrongly accused?we hear a lot of cases whereby inmates on death row are innocent,what more to say those accused of rape.a lot of emotions goes into the judging of a rapist suspect,and often,this leads to the innocent being convicted without proper trial.and if the law is passed,the damage will permenant.think of the innocent's lives after being castarated...
I agree.. same case with capital punishment. Perhaps allow the rapist languish 10 years in prison so that if any evidence of his innocence crops up he'll be free?

Er. If I'm a guy I really don't want to spend 10 years in prison wondering if my penis is going to be chopped off at the end of it..

I think, there are better ways to get around this raping problem. Like someone mentioned earlier, a whipping in Malaysia is more than enough(I hope) to deter such cases from happening again.. on top of that, I've heard that rapists and other sexual offenders have a really really hard time in prison from the other inmates.. punishment enough?

I'm just thinking if rapists were really castrated.. what if these guys suffer from infection etc after that? Then all the human rights groups will have a humongous outcry.

Actually, human rights groups will already have a humongous outcry at the thought of this I think.
ZhannaC is offline   Reply With Quote
yummyummylicious

#24 Old 23-05-2008 Default How about Sexsomnia ???

What if the rapist suffers sexsomnia? Should he ( or maybe a she ) be castrated? Because they wouldn't know what they are doing at the moment and they might also dont know they suffer from this disorder too...

This reminds me of a news i read years ago in the newspaper. A group of young people were having parties. And i guess they were drunk. And so happened that a guy there suffers from sexsomnia ( i cant remember whether he knew it or not ) and the guy raped a girl in the party who was also drunk. This case brought up to the court but due to the reason that the guy suffered sexsomnia, he was not charged...

So in this situation, i felt really sad for the girl but at the same time i cant blame the guy also...Oh, headache....
vaanbalthier Male

#25 Old 23-05-2008 Default

erm, castration is a bit too harsh lar. when u castrate a men, it's like taking away his life u knw...so pity. if a men rape a woman and he is castrated, wat bout woman who rape men? tis is still nt a norm yet in malaysia but wat if a woman rape a man, accuse him then the man get his little bro cut off.....pity lar.....
btw, whipping is already VERY VERY PAINFUL.....see how it is done...i was in kadet polis so i knw who it is done
vaanbalthier is offline   Reply With Quote
yummyummylicious

#26 Old 23-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaanbalthier View Post
erm, castration is a bit too harsh lar. when u castrate a men, it's like taking away his life u knw...so pity. if a men rape a woman and he is castrated, wat bout woman who rape men? tis is still nt a norm yet in malaysia but wat if a woman rape a man, accuse him then the man get his little bro cut off.....pity lar.....
btw, whipping is already VERY VERY PAINFUL.....see how it is done...i was in kadet polis so i knw who it is done
Ermm, do the same thing...castrate the woman...hmmm, remove the overies if i am not wrong but sounds weird and funny in this case
vaanbalthier Male

#27 Old 23-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yummyummylicious View Post
Ermm, do the same thing...castrate the woman...hmmm, remove the overies if i am not wrong but sounds weird and funny in this case
removing ovaries ar...means nothing lar......not painful...oni cannot menstruate....castration, cannot pee, cannot feel erection, malu somemore....a men without penis is like a sida u knw.....so sad lar.....
anyone watches da whipping video yet??? if u had...u'll knw dat whipping someone is enough to teach him nt to rape anyone else
vaanbalthier is offline   Reply With Quote
sherenesheep
Slightly Senior Member

#28 Old 23-05-2008 Default

???? u mite as well jz kill the guy.. shoot him point blank...
in a scientific context, how can a guy live without a erm, family jewel??? i mite be wrong tho.. i never reli submerged into the subject of reproductive organs in bio...

castrate a woman?? whatever for???
actually, its possible to remove the womb and stuff.. so the woman wont have ovaries, fallopian tubes and stuff...

Yesterday is history, and tomorrow a mystery, but today, is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
sherenesheep is offline   Reply With Quote
yummyummylicious

#29 Old 23-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaanbalthier View Post
removing ovaries ar...means nothing lar......not painful...oni cannot menstruate....castration, cannot pee, cannot feel erection, malu somemore....a men without penis is like a sida u knw.....so sad lar.....
anyone watches da whipping video yet??? if u had...u'll knw dat whipping someone is enough to teach him nt to rape anyone else
if i am not wrong, there's something call replantation / penis transplant but not sure how well this works and about the rejection of the transplanted part...
Ermm, the penis can either be allografted from a human or grown artificially (the latter one is untested with human yet )

From wiki :
Allotransplant procedure
Quote:
The first successful procedure was performed in September 2005, at a military hospital in Guangzhou, China. The patient, a 44-year-old male, had sustained the loss of part of his penis. The transplanted penis came from a brain-dead 22-year-old male. Although successful, the patient and his wife suffered psychological trauma as a result of the procedure, and later had the surgery reversed.[1]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sherenesheep View Post
castrate a woman?? whatever for???
actually, its possible to remove the womb and stuff.. so the woman wont have ovaries, fallopian tubes and stuff...
Yucksss, that gave me a cold shiver...and i felt the 'imaginary pain'
but look at the good side, no need suffer from PMS anymore, no more menstruation...

Last edited by yummyummylicious; 23-05-2008 at 11:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
yummyummylicious is offline   Reply With Quote
sherenesheep
Slightly Senior Member

#30 Old 23-05-2008 Default

omg that surgery can be reversed?? i tot stuff lik this is irreversable!!!!

lolz.. if no more pms or menstruation is what u lookin for, wait for menopause!!! its totally free!!!! hahahahhahaa

Yesterday is history, and tomorrow a mystery, but today, is a gift. That is why it is called the present.
sherenesheep is offline   Reply With Quote