ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Debates

Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

Should rapist be castrated???

View Poll Results: Should rapists be castrated???
Yes 62 72.09%
No 24 27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
trojan209
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Posts: 229
  #51 Old 24-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintaro_kun View Post
i think girls are very up to it when these things are concerned. how would they feel if some guy argued that female sex offenders have their breasts cut off and their vaginas permanently sealed? equitable justice is not served at all and all that is evident is just revengeful thinking that gears towards violence and sadism for the opposing faction.
ironically, if u know what the women always fantasize about, i mean sex fantasy, u'll be shocked. they always get heat up whenever this issue is raised. a very clever way to cover up the fantasy that they have in their head.


btw, i think, canning is already horror enough. they should just show the canning punishment on tv (of course, the face of prisoner and jail officers should be censored). it's going to be a very good deterrent for crime. anyhow, too bad that this thing couldn't be realised because SUHAKAM and all human right activists won't agree to it.


although what the rapists did is very inhuman, it doesn't mean we should put ourselves to their level and be inhuman as well. is castration going to change everything back and stop rapists? well, as been proven all these years, even death sentence couldn't stop serial killers and drug dealers.
__________________
"Sometimes I worry about being a success in a mediocre world."
-Lily Tomlin
trojan209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Tzezumi
Less Junior Member
 
Tzezumi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 50
  #52 Old 24-05-2008 Default

Whipping a rapist is not actually a good solution, maybe for the weaker minds maybe they will be traumatized, but for the stronger ones they will still continue their sinful acts because they think they're not stupid enough to be caught again, sexual desire is a strong thing.
For castration, remember this, rapist are SICK in mind, so okay,cut off their private parts, that will just provoke their anger, so when they do finish their sentence, they will not come out a better person but a revengeful one. They may think like "Okay, so what, you think with this disability I can't hurt people, there are other ways" So instead of forcing in their dick in, they may use other objects, even sharp ones, it's sick but it's also the fact, just to prove that they can still here the cries and pain, not to mention oral sex is also very traumatizing. Remember that some rapist do it for the fun and not because of the sexual desire only.
This is just my personal opinion thats all.
Tzezumi is offline   Reply With Quote
hellyeahbaby888
Super Junior Member
 
hellyeahbaby888's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 39
  #53 Old 24-05-2008 Default

Men's biggest fear = dick chopped off
__________________
Smile is your greatest weapon
hellyeahbaby888 is offline   Reply With Quote
sherenesheep
Slightly Senior Member
 
sherenesheep's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 641
  #54 Old 24-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
i still think castaration is against human rights.its for that very reason we dont cut a thieve's hands.imo,a castarated rapist has a real tendency to become a serial killer.losing that thing is like losing your life,so might as well go down with some girls with you right.
good point...

Quote:
Originally Posted by kintaro_kun View Post
i think girls are very up to it when these things are concerned. how would they feel if some guy argued that female sex offenders have their breasts cut off and their vaginas permanently sealed? equitable justice is not served at all and all that is evident is just revengeful thinking that gears towards violence and sadism for the opposing faction.

maybe these girls should also support the implementation of cutting off arms for thieves and the removal of tongues for those who slander. sad, really.
hello!! hello!! *raise hands* hehe

im a gal, and i'm not reli totally with this whole castration thing.. i'm kinda on the fence.. i reli wanna teach those stupid rapist a lesson for desecrating those poor gals, but at the same time i don reli feel it to be morally rite to cut off the guy's family jewel....
__________________
The grass looks greener on the other side... But wen u get to the other side, u find that it is no better than the turf u hav been standin on all along....

Yesterday is history, and tomorrow a mystery, but today, is a gift. That is why it is called the present.

Last edited by sherenesheep; 24-05-2008 at 09:55 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
sherenesheep is offline   Reply With Quote
mochitor
Member
 
mochitor's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 194
  #55 Old 24-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzezumi View Post
Whipping a rapist is not actually a good solution, maybe for the weaker minds maybe they will be traumatized, but for the stronger ones they will still continue their sinful acts because they think they're not stupid enough to be caught again, sexual desire is a strong thing.
For castration, remember this, rapist are SICK in mind, so okay,cut off their private parts, that will just provoke their anger, so when they do finish their sentence, they will not come out a better person but a revengeful one. They may think like "Okay, so what, you think with this disability I can't hurt people, there are other ways" So instead of forcing in their dick in, they may use other objects, even sharp ones, it's sick but it's also the fact, just to prove that they can still here the cries and pain, not to mention oral sex is also very traumatizing. Remember that some rapist do it for the fun and not because of the sexual desire only.
This is just my personal opinion thats all.
I agree with that but not the insert 'sharp things' part la. I think castration is almost similar to death penalty but doesn't put an end to the situation. If u castrate a rapist 2 things can happen. 1 he no longer have uncontrollable sex urge and does not commit rape anymore or 2 he becomes more revengeful and commits more hideous crimes such as murder..! Often times we support castration with having the former impact in mind not considering the latter. However, i do agree if we were to be retributive, we can punish someone so that it affects their life forever just like how a rape victim will feel. My suggestion would be..just hang those wacko SOBs to death!!!..Deep breath..sheeesssh i got emotional..MAYBE just cut off the penis and save the rest? That way the guy still can have sexual desires but just can't have sex the normal way!!! Sounds like life-sentence in prison like?Yeah sometimes rape happens when at first the girl consents later she claims the guy raped her! Can we castrate him? Current definition of rape used in this thread= A forced penile penetrating the unwilling vagina Wahaha..I put the word unwilling there because even normal also need to force in..Please think bout this condition..too..Wahaha
__________________
We must always believe in luck, for how else can we explain the success of those we don't like?

Last edited by mochitor; 25-05-2008 at 04:40 PM.
mochitor is offline   Reply With Quote
kintaro_kun
Slightly Senior Member
 
kintaro_kun's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2005
Posts: 750
  #56 Old 25-05-2008 Default

anyway.....castration is the removal of the testicles, not the penis. i dunno why ppl have been misinformed of which organ to be removed during castration. it seems that this misinformation is pretty prevalent.
__________________
What good fortune for governments that the people do not think. - Adolf Hitler
kintaro_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
forEVA
Member
 
forEVA's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 405
  #57 Old 25-05-2008 Default

rapists r humans, too!!!! n they deserve to be given a second chance to live n reflect on their mistakes!!!

so by all means, castrate them!!! both their penis AND testicles!!! so that they can reflect on their sin, with of course, no penis left, n this i am sure, should deeply horrify all future rapists as the current rotan i see is not enough to deter them from committing the crime.

happy castrating y'all!! ^^
__________________
信我者死;不信我者不得好死。
oyah, the above statement means that i support communism.
forEVA is offline   Reply With Quote
Xon
lazy bunny
Administrator
 
Xon's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Posts: 1,520
  #58 Old 25-05-2008 Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by forEVA View Post
rapists r humans, too!!!! n they deserve to be given a second chance to live n reflect on their mistakes!!!

so by all means, castrate them!!! both their penis AND testicles!!! so that they can reflect on their sin, with of course, no penis left, n this i am sure, should deeply horrify all future rapists as the current rotan i see is not enough to deter them from committing the crime.

happy castrating y'all!! ^^
LOLx... umm. dont you think your point are abit extreme? >< AHAHAHa.... hmmm.... but kinda true also.. @.@ if not how to deter them from commiting such crime....
__________________
往者不可谏,来者犹可追。尔俸尔禄,民脂民膏,下民易虐,上天难欺。

Federation of Malaysia is formed by Sarawak, North Borneo, Malaya (and Singapore) by 16 Sept 1963. It has nothing to do with 31 Aug 1957. Just saying.
Xon is offline   Reply With Quote
vaanbalthier Male
Member
 
vaanbalthier's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Posts: 252
  #59 Old 25-05-2008 Default

hey, i saw a video clip b4...apparently some arab raped a woman, then he was brought to a market, and his penis was laid on a table. then, there was a huge crowd, and 2 mans held him back. then, another man came, holding a parang, then he pull his penis, and then chopped it off.......so scary u knw!!!!! he was screaming then the blood spurt out.....ish......
vaanbalthier is offline   Reply With Quote
d3stinydanc3withm3 Male
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Posts: 119
  #60 Old 25-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vaanbalthier View Post
hey, i saw a video clip b4...apparently some arab raped a woman, then he was brought to a market, and his penis was laid on a table. then, there was a huge crowd, and 2 mans held him back. then, another man came, holding a parang, then he pull his penis, and then chopped it off.......so scary u knw!!!!! he was screaming then the blood spurt out.....ish......
Can you post the link here? It would be an eye-opener for me.
d3stinydanc3withm3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
capital punishment, castration, corporal punishment, crime, law, morality, punishment, rape, rapist, sex

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 08:41 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.


 

Page generated in 0.13316 seconds with 15 queries