ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Debates

Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

Should rapist be castrated???

View Poll Results: Should rapists be castrated???
Yes 62 72.09%
No 24 27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

kookyshwaty
Super Junior Member

#71 Old 06-06-2008 Default

to make the world a safer place, just get rid of them for real.

#72 Old 06-06-2008 Default

The punishment for raping is not enought to deter the offender. There must be more severe punishment like castration. But then again the human right organisations is going to say that the rape criminals have right to repent but then what about psychological impact of victims of rape.
Slightly Senior Member

#73 Old 06-06-2008 Default

from what ive read in this thread,when talking about castaration of rapists,its actually all about revenge for the victim.how primitive....

#74 Old 06-06-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
from what ive read in this thread,when talking about castaration of rapists,its actually all about revenge for the victim.how primitive....
Would you mind to elaborate further?

Other than revenge for the victim, is to prevent the rapist to commit crime in future. In addition, it served as a detterent to the public.
Caprio is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#75 Old 07-06-2008 Default

it will be a never ending cycle of vengence...well,to me that is.
ok,you take revenge for the rape victim by castarating the rapist.now,the rapist is the victim,most certainly he will take revenge as well.to be castarated is worse than death,the trauma might even be more than what the rape victim might experienced.well,i dont know about you caprio,(btw,are you a guy?)if my balls were cut off,id cut off the throats of everyone who took part in my castaration,from the police,the judgethe witnesses,and ultimately,the victim and her family.
like i said,its primitive thinking...people dont do "an eye for an eye" anymore.
Slightly Senior Member

#76 Old 07-06-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Caprio View Post
Would you mind to elaborate further?

Other than revenge for the victim, is to prevent the rapist to commit crime in future. In addition, it served as a detterent to the public.
i have posted some replies on this thread, stating my disagreement to castration. if you have spent the effort to make some readings on previous pages, you might have seen them.

tell me the difference between castrating a rapist and chopping off the arms of thieves and slicing off the tongues of ppl who slander? in the year 2008, i cant blif ppl in msia are still advocating for such "punishments".

after reading some poster's reply bout asking the rapist to rape his own mother and what not, even if it was meant as a joke, i can feel that there is nothing about justice going on in the discussions. all i see is maximum revenge, to the extent of violence and sadism, the enjoyment of seeing criminals having their body parts forcefully removed from them. ppl should be ashamed of themselves for even proposing mutilation as a device to enforce "justice" and "fairness".

again, those who supports castration of rapist, should also support the chopping off the hands of thieves, gorging of the eyes for ppl who have seen classified data, slicing of the tongues for ppl who say the "wrong things". if you only support castration and not the others, then it shows how much your anger for rapists, is clouding your sense of judgement for the other said crimes as well.

Last edited by kintaro_kun; 07-06-2008 at 01:21 AM.
kintaro_kun is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to kintaro_kun For This Useful Post:
SoHaiNoob Male
Super Junior Member

#77 Old 07-06-2008 Default

Aiya.... easy only... Call them go drink MILK ... confirm gud wat... Actually, no nid to castrated de la... With few slashes from the Rotan Man ah...Confirm mandul loh... Cannot produce sperm liao... Mati pucuk redi how to rape...

Even if u castrated them, they still can u know... rape in another way... u know unnatural sex.... WAHHHHHH~~~ cham oh.... So Girls better buy pepper spray... Hahaha... Can spray the raper than run like hell....

Boys should drink more milk to lessen sexual desire...
So, GO DRINK MILK LA~~~~~

SoHaiNoob is offline   Reply With Quote
vimal06 Male
Less Junior Member

#78 Old 07-06-2008 Default

Its not about the ability to rape that matters lah.. Its how these idiots think.. Their way of thinking is so wicked and dirty that the only way to insafkan them is to give them sumthing really painful.. The rapist mission isnt to get his victim pregnant, but instead he enjoys the physical torture n mental torture the victim undergoes..
And this is why i feel CASTRATION in the most painful is the only solution.. And not all boys are rapist k, girls?? Some of the posts make it seem as if all the boys are potential rapist in the future.. swt sungguh.
vimal06 is offline   Reply With Quote
senksiang90 Male

#79 Old 07-06-2008 Default

I think we havent think out of the box to overcome the issue. That is why we are still arguing. If we have a machine or somethings which act like a sensor that we can place or fix on the streets and can pick up potential 'rape energy from to be rapist' then rape would not have happen.
Super Junior Member

#80 Old 08-06-2008 Default

Wahhhhhhh..... All the perogol also wan cannot stand their desire also.... They all sot nia... Better learn self defense..as i say.. pepper spray lohh.... This thing impossible to solve de.... Like some other countries, raping is less cuz got prostitute centre that is legal maa..... Sini malaysia mana boleh... HAHAHA.....

SoHaiNoob is offline   Reply With Quote