ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Debates

Debates Nothing senseless here. Argue your points and stands here.

Should rapist be castrated???

View Poll Results: Should rapists be castrated???
Yes 62 72.09%
No 24 27.91%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#81 Old 09-06-2008 Default

Please refrain from using manglish and foul words to deliver your points here in ReCom. I would also like to remind you guys to keep the discussion civil and keep to the topic instead of discussing about methods to castrate the suspected rapist! Further violations will lead to infractions to your account

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
whui Female
Less Junior Member

#82 Old 13-06-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by SoHaiNoob View Post
Wahhhhhhh..... All the perogol also wan cannot stand their desire also.... They all sot nia... Better learn self defense..as i say.. pepper spray lohh.... This thing impossible to solve de.... Like some other countries, raping is less cuz got prostitute centre that is legal maa..... Sini malaysia mana boleh... HAHAHA.....
Groundless and ludicrous statement.

But I do agree there are female rapist too. Stay back to topic.
whui is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#83 Old 17-06-2008 Default

A better reason to get your organ castrated... err no, it should be 'cut off'

Don't read if you puke easily

/offtopic

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
anne2810 Female
Super Junior Member

#84 Old 19-06-2008 Default

interesting article....

Rapists should be castrated or maybe impose life sentence or even death sentence. I mean a few rotans and jail do not scared them. Some might think they will get away with it by corrupting the cops. Jail? I can still masturbate. I can still feel the satisfaction. I can still rape when I'm out. As in chinese saying "sap sap sui".
With some serious punishments they might think twice. No more sexual organ, no more satisfaction. FOREVER
anne2810 is offline   Reply With Quote
cyther90 Male
Less Junior Member

#85 Old 19-06-2008 Default

Punishing rapists by castrating them is just like chopping the hands off the burglars...And I don't think its possible to enforce this kind of punishment in Malaysia...never heard any burglars got their hands chopped off...

Just my 2cent anyway...
Less Junior Member

#86 Old 20-06-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
A better reason to get your organ castrated... err no, it should be 'cut off'

Don't read if you puke easily

/offtopic
how come it's about fish? i hate bio....

Crazy Little Shark ~ http://crazylittleshark.blogspot.com
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote
castle Male
Slightly Senior Member

#87 Old 21-06-2008 Default

what happens if a girl pees in the water and that fish thrusts itself into her vagina???how in the world would they get it out???
Less Junior Member

#88 Old 22-06-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by castle View Post
what happens if a girl pees in the water and that fish thrusts itself into her vagina???how in the world would they get it out???
girls wont do dis kind of things

Crazy Little Shark ~ http://crazylittleshark.blogspot.com
Jace is offline   Reply With Quote
Leen
Peacemaker
Administrator

#89 Old 23-06-2008 Default

We are not living in a world of "an eye for an eye". So I'll vote for no. The world lacks grace and mercy. I do not think that solution lies in punishment, but rather education.
Leen is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Leen For This Useful Post:
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#90 Old 23-06-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
how come it's about fish? i hate bio....
Bio is fun! Especially if it involves something that we never know of before.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leen View Post
We are not living in a world of "an eye for an eye". So I'll vote for no. The world lacks grace and mercy. I do not think that solution lies in punishment, but rather education.
Quoted for truth.