ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > The Business World

The Business World From the stock market to the old school barter system

maybank etiqa takaful mesra

jackfook Male
Less Junior Member

#1 Old 22-11-2008 Default maybank etiqa takaful mesra

Those who had heard this plan,can u help me?? this plan is saving plus insurance??? it is shariah based where profit sharing is taking place. i heard the salesperson said the capital is guaranteed whereas the interest may fluctuate..is it true??no hidden agenda?? I need neutral suggestion to tell me more about it...thanks...
jackfook is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to jackfook For This Useful Post:
Smilehoe

#2 Old 22-11-2008 Default Re: maybank etiqa takaful mesra

I never heard of the said plan, but capital guaranteed investment is not all that uncommon. The interest you could have earned on a risk free investment is the premium paid for the capital guarantee.

Last edited by Smilehoe; 22-11-2008 at 06:53 PM. Reason: Oh, this is my 200th post
Smilehoe is offline   Reply With Quote
xiaohao Male
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 21-06-2010 Default Re: maybank etiqa takaful mesra

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackfook View Post
Those who had heard this plan,can u help me?? this plan is saving plus insurance??? it is shariah based where profit sharing is taking place. i heard the salesperson said the capital is guaranteed whereas the interest may fluctuate..is it true??no hidden agenda?? I need neutral suggestion to tell me more about it...thanks...
I am a etiqa takaful mesra agent...i may exxist u, my offis num is 03-22831206 my name is howard tan

yes you are rite mesra is a saving plus protection plan that gives you protection while you are with the plan and are able to take part in the profit sharing system under the shariah law, straight forward, its a simple plan that fulfils the needs of the majority of people

Last edited by xiaohao; 21-06-2010 at 07:50 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
xiaohao is offline   Reply With Quote