ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education > Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate

Pre-U/ Undergraduate/ Postgraduate Post your questions on these topics ONLY

Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc..

Yan5735 Male
Super Junior Member

#21 Old 08-03-2010 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

I already got the offer from PIDC for april intake. However, i am quite confusing about the visa application, the staff asking me to post my original passport to them is it alright? Is there anyone here cn gv me a clear instruction about visa and how are we going to india. THANK YOU~
Yan5735 is offline   Reply With Quote
wyeth_10 Female
Super Junior Member

#22 Old 17-04-2010 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

post your passport to them? crazy ah, its YOUR passport. You don't just mail it over to them. Either they come to get it from your hands or you go over to the office and ask what exactly they want to do with your passport.If they want to do visa, they don't need the real thing. just photocopy the passport, and give them photos. I don't remember giving them my original passport.
wyeth_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
ncw Female
Super Junior Member

#23 Old 12-07-2010 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

may i noe here gt pidc students ma?
i wan to ask,3rd year for sure get ptptn 20k? after v pay the tuition fees, gt any other fees nid to pay ? text book nid hw many ringgit ?
ncw is offline   Reply With Quote
ncw Female
Super Junior Member

#24 Old 13-07-2010 Default anyone is penang international dental college students? i nid u all help..

i wan ask... if i study at india , hw much i nid to pay for the text books n the dental materials? 3rd year when bac to penang for sure wil gt the ptptn loan ? i nid u all help .... coz i nid to do for payment le .. thx ...
ncw is offline   Reply With Quote
chongcy Female
Super Junior Member

#25 Old 05-08-2010 Default Re: anyone is penang international dental college students? i nid u all help..

Quote:
Originally Posted by ncw View Post
i wan ask... if i study at india , hw much i nid to pay for the text books n the dental materials? 3rd year when bac to penang for sure wil gt the ptptn loan ? i nid u all help .... coz i nid to do for payment le .. thx ...
hey...when are u going for the sept intake???
erm...i also not sure about their ptptn stuff...
if u got that info can you pm me also....
i need to know too
thanks!!!!
chongcy is offline   Reply With Quote
pettybimbo Female
Super Junior Member

#26 Old 11-08-2010 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

LOL...anyway.. so how is life in PIDC??
pettybimbo is offline   Reply With Quote
wyeth_10 Female
Super Junior Member

#27 Old 11-08-2010 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

not sure bout ptptn loan. i didn't apply for it. tuition fees 1st year only cover books in 1st year. 2nd year books not covered. they got provide some dental instruments and materials in 1st year, but if need more u have to go out buy urself
wyeth_10 is offline   Reply With Quote
kaaleong Male
Super Junior Member

#28 Old 19-09-2010 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

Yan5735:i think u can send the passport thru courier to them(ur agent),cos i sent it too with my frends,cos we have no choice as my home is far from KL~wat u need is just to really make sure that the person in charge is really from PIDC.BUt,u are april intake~see u soon in India,

weyth_10 senior:Eh,bro,in Pidc,is anyone get ptptn loan?cos i really hope for it~or,can we apply for any scholarship to reduce my parents' burden?like Jpa?

choncy:Hey~~u mean sept2010 intake?2nd oct will be going to India?

Last edited by kaaleong; 19-09-2010 at 01:03 PM.
kaaleong is offline   Reply With Quote
walts
Super Junior Member

#29 Old 02-05-2011 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

So is the certificate awarded by Vinakaya mission university or PIDC? Is it recognize by commonwealth countries? If yes, is it recognize by UK as well? Thank you
walts is offline   Reply With Quote
melindaL
Less Junior Member

#30 Old 03-05-2011 Default Re: Q:Recognition/ accreditation?? of Dental schools(PIDC).. the importance.. and etc

What is the total tuition fees for the entire duration of studies and is there any financial assistance available other than PTPTN and JPA schl?
melindaL is offline   Reply With Quote