ReCom.org
Window to the World Discussions of global issues and latest news.

RIP Michael Jackson

Xon
lazy bunny
Administrator

#31 Old 29-06-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
There was one time when MJ was holding a concert in Brunei (when I was primary schooling there). Kept pestering my father to bring me there... alas, I didn't get to go...
<digression>Make sense. I was there. Doubt if i know who the heck singing on the stage..

Federation of Malaysia is formed by Sarawak, North Borneo, Malaya (and Singapore) by 16 Sept 1963. It has nothing to do with 31 Aug 1957. Just saying.
Xon is offline   Reply With Quote
sand3 Male
Less Junior Member

#32 Old 30-06-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

may u rest in peace, mj!
sand3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Shoblast
Slightly Senior Member

#33 Old 30-06-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

http://www.b3ta.com/challenge/michaeljackson/popular/

#34 Old 01-07-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

I couldn't care less about who he was outside the music arena. I wouldn't say he's a great person, that he lacks rationality or if he's guilty of all those charges against him, simply because I do not know him.

But I do know who Micheal Jackson, the king of pop is. He's the one who changed the music scene and influenced countless singers after him. He inspired people with his style, dance and music simply by doing what he loved, and left a legacy in the music industry. RIP MJ, you will be remembered.

jayden is offline   Reply With Quote
music_freak28

#35 Old 03-07-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

Michael Jackson will always be a legend. I use to watch his videos with my parents.

I still remember when I was 8, I hid my face with a pillow because I was so scared over Thriller.

I still remember I was so amazed by the lights turning on when he stepped the ground in Billie Jean

I still remember how I was amazed by how the faces change in Black and White.

No one can ever be as good as him
Slightly Senior Member

#36 Old 04-07-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

The day before I really knew MJ well, I didn't know him a little *at all*. (MJ's fans, don't whack me)

But then, after I watched his concert in *don't know what place*, I was impressed by his performance truly. His moonwalk, his every action... It's awesome!

And I could see that his fans are really... insane..? of shouting there and finally many peoples fainted or felt uncomfortable or dizzy... (It seems like hysteria btw...)

Sorry for my ungraciousness if I've offended anyone...

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

If more is less, is less more?

Keiko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#37 Old 20-07-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko123 View Post
The day before I really knew MJ well, I didn't know him a little *at all*. (MJ's fans, don't whack me)

But then, after I watched his concert in *don't know what place*, I was impressed by his performance truly. His moonwalk, his every action... It's awesome!

And I could see that his fans are really... insane..? of shouting there and finally many peoples fainted or felt uncomfortable or dizzy... (It seems like hysteria btw...)

Sorry for my ungraciousness if I've offended anyone...
I thought this will happen with any super star

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
Keiko123
Slightly Senior Member

#38 Old 20-07-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
I thought this will happen with any super star
No, it's TOTALLY different from others. I never "witness" such mania before in other super stars' concerts. You can see one of the fans acted strangely and she refused to leave the stage at all, kept saying that "I love you I love you..."

I don't know if there is any hidden reason...? Perhaps it's splendidness in the world indeed..

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

If more is less, is less more?

Keiko123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Leen
Peacemaker
Administrator

#39 Old 21-07-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

And now people are fighting over his Sony/ATV stake...
What a shame. A person just died and people are already fighting over what he once had.
The loser of his death is his families, and the winners are the book publishers and music producers. I'm sure they are feeling happier about their profits than feeling sadder because of Michael Jackson's death.
Leen is offline   Reply With Quote
Kimayu Female
Super Junior Member

#40 Old 21-07-2009 Default Re: RIP Michael Jackson

I will always remember Michael Jackson for his talent and how much he has done to heal the world.His child-like innocence will always be remembered for there is no one like him out there.I hope that he rests in peace knowing that he was a gift to the world and his music has united people with different races,ethnics and social background.
-Rest in Peace.You will NEVER be forgotten-

-A legend never dies-
-RIP MJ-
Kimayu is offline   Reply With Quote