ReCom.org
Social and Entertainment Corner Share your cool links, funny videos, discuss movies, music or ask for dating tips here :)

Movies That Make You Cry

leeashroe Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#111 Old 05-03-2011 Default Re: Movies That Make You Cry

Definitely Never Let Me Go.

It was a beautiful movie, and since I've read the book too, I felt a great deal of satisfaction. I didn't get some parts of the book, by so what I mean is - I don't feel anything on certain events. But after watching the movie I was "Ohhh so this is what it's about". In short, both the movie and the book got me into an indescribable emotional experience and really REALLY touched me in a way very few movies could.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cycycy View Post
Titanic of course. I can still cry even though I've watched it like 5 or 6 times already.

Second, Australia.
Yes indeed Titanic too! I think I watch it every year and tho I know the story so well, I will end up crying like a baby anyways

Never watched Australia

Last edited by leeashroe; 05-03-2011 at 10:12 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
leeashroe is offline   Reply With Quote
Dman90 Male
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#112 Old 05-03-2011 Default Re: Movies That Make You Cry

Awwwh right Never Let Me Go was saaaaaaaaaad! Really really sad

Dman90 is offline   Reply With Quote
breakfast Male
Super Junior Member

#113 Old 18-05-2011 Default Re: Movies That Make You Cry

titanic,that movie is so romantic and i really moved by their love, James Cameron's 'Titanic' is essentially a romantic adventure with visual grandeur and magnificence, a timeless tragic love story set against the background of this major historical event... It's an astonishing movie that exemplifies hope, love and humanity...
Super Junior Member

#114 Old 19-05-2011 Default Re: Movies That Make You Cry

Guzarissh an hindi movie,it shows you a life of a magician that struggles to live and even end his life went he became paralyzed.
Laavania is offline   Reply With Quote
desireeV Female
Super Junior Member

#115 Old 24-06-2011 Default Re: Movies That Make You Cry

Interesting topic! Gosh! I can go on non-stop in naming all the movies that made me cry like a baby but i'll try to limit it to 5. Just like everybody else I have to include Titanic as one of the movies that made me cry like a baby. That scene where Kate Winslet lets go of Leo DiCaprio's frozen dead body to sink into the ocean was just heart-wrenching!!

The Road starring Viggo Mortensen was equally sad. The scene where he was about to die and leave his young son all alone was the cue for my tears to roll down my cheeks.

Atonement starring James McAvoy and Keira Knightley was a great movie! I cried at the end where they showed a scene where the two were happily strolling down a beach when in fact, they died before they could ever be together.

The Lovely Bones was beautiful thanks to Saoirse Ronan and Mark Walhberg's portrayal as the daughter that was brutally murdered & the father who avenged her.

and the last one has to be The Lord of The Rings: The Return of The King. The part where Frodo leaves the Shire with the Elves cause he couldn't recover from the journey was so emotional. Just thinking about is getting me teared up.
desireeV is offline   Reply With Quote
Dominic Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor
ReMag Writer

#116 Old 25-06-2011 Default Re: Movies That Make You Cry

Inarritu's Biutiful starring Javier Bardem. One of the best and most depressing movies I've watched so far.
Or hand to hold, or hell to pay,
What do you say,
What do you say?"

And thus laments the hopeless romantic that is yours truly.
Dominic is offline   Reply With Quote
Laavania Female
Super Junior Member

#117 Old 14-07-2011 Default Re: Movies That Make You Cry

prayers for bobby..it is very touching
Laavania is offline   Reply With Quote