ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Activities Hub > ReCom Runway > Singapore

Singapore Talk about everything regarding this neighbor of ours

Event for Shopaholic

grayish88 Male
Super Junior Member

#1 Old 13-05-2013 Default Event for Shopaholic

hey Shopaholic....did you guys ever heard about Singapore Great Sales 2013??I really wanted to go buy do not know got any cheap air ticket or not...btw the most important thing is I heard we can win $S 20,000 if you spend alot on that day...sounds really attractive!
grayish88 is offline   Reply With Quote
gigi6204 Male
Super Junior Member

#2 Old 14-05-2013 Default Re: Event for Shopaholic

what? Spend a lot as in spent $S 50,000 .. r u okie? U sure u can spend that much or not? I doubt that unless u have your own credit card lo......, otherwise u can't possible to bring so much cash there....crazy m...
gigi6204 is offline   Reply With Quote
tuliperfancy Male
Super Junior Member

#3 Old 15-05-2013 Default Re: Event for Shopaholic

sure need to spend alot lo.....but i think is safer to bring credit card...then u must bring the one got higher limit because heard that there is a Singapore International Jewerly Expo at that event as well....for those who want to buy jewerly is not good to bring cash around ...then why not you consider bring Citibank Platinum Reward Card if you have one? this is because now they given the Retail purchase protection....so if you this card to purhase item on that day...there is a insurance cover already..
tuliperfancy is offline   Reply With Quote
Crushbrick Female
Super Junior Member

#4 Old 15-05-2013 Default Re: Event for Shopaholic

Quote:
Originally Posted by tuliperfancy View Post
sure need to spend alot lo.....but i think is safer to bring credit card...then u must bring the one got higher limit because heard that there is a Singapore International Jewerly Expo at that event as well....for those who want to buy jewerly is not good to bring cash around ...then why not you consider bring Citibank Platinum Reward Card if you have one? this is because now they given the Retail purchase protection....so if you this card to purhase item on that day...there is a insurance cover already..

what's the max credit limit for this card? can swipe for 1 carat diamond ring?
Crushbrick is offline   Reply With Quote
dediaty Male
Super Junior Member

#5 Old 16-05-2013 Default Re: Event for Shopaholic

Good News for those who people love go shopping for brand like Zara, Uniqlo, Robinsons, etc..you can get 5x reward points le...and also can get 50% discount coupon with use this citibank reward card.. Considered as a flexible card for
those who like to shop, travel and dining. ..
anything for More details about the card here..u can refer this..
http://www.citibank.com.my/K56SD
dediaty is offline   Reply With Quote
grayish88 Male
Super Junior Member

#6 Old 17-05-2013 Default Re: Event for Shopaholic

Oh,really thanks for your opinions. it's really a good choice.I will consider it
Hopefully I can get the $S 20,000 also. D
grayish88 Male
Super Junior Member

#7 Old 20-05-2013 Default Re: Event for Shopaholic

[quote=Crushbrick;403143]what's the max credit limit for this card? can swipe for 1 carat diamond ring?[/QUOTE

not so sure..but think depend on your salary for the credit limit..why not check with them??