ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > Social Group Forums > The Spammers Association

The Spammers Association Click here to visit this social group

JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Closed Thread

vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#151 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

I don't know where Cendana is, so it'll be Cemara/Akasia.

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
whiteknight Male
Super Junior Member

#152 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Hmmmm why is every good thing located in Cemara Akasia? The Wi-Fi, proximity to college, food and transport?

Just noticed, our very own knight in shining armor. Nice title. I feel honored.

@Nemo, are you going by bus or by car? Perhaps I could learn the bus routes by tagging along if you're also going by bus. huh? Whatcha say?

Campus Alive.

Last edited by whiteknight; 01-07-2010 at 12:51 PM.
nemosmknimh Female
Slightly Senior Member

#153 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknight View Post
Hmmmm why is every good thing located in Cemara Akasia? The Wi-Fi, proximity to college, food and transport?

Just noticed, our very own knight in shining armor. Nice title. I feel honored.

@Nemo, are you going by bus or by car? Perhaps I could learn the bus routes by tagging along if you're also going by bus. huh? Whatcha say?

hahaha i wish i have car but still i dont the way to go there...
i'm taking bus and KTM... sure you can tag along, just I'm quite shy having guy with me... aigoooo
Super Junior Member

#154 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

lol I agree. Its kinda weird. Lets get at least a few more. Then maybe we'll even be able to get a taxi there. Nice idea huh.... If all else fails, guess no choice then.

Campus Alive.
Keiko123
Slightly Senior Member

#155 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Do I look that old?

hahaha i am your senior lah dude.. one year older only.

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

If more is less, is less more?

nickvl
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#156 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemosmknimh View Post
hahaha i wish i have car but still i dont the way to go there...
i'm taking bus and KTM... sure you can tag along, just I'm quite shy having guy with me... aigoooo
I'll tag along with you nemo, if I'm going...

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknight View Post
lol I agree. Its kinda weird. Lets get at least a few more. Then maybe we'll even be able to get a taxi there. Nice idea huh.... If all else fails, guess no choice then.
It's easy to go by bus and KTM...Taxi might be a bit more expensive.

Last edited by nickvl; 01-07-2010 at 02:57 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#157 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keiko123 View Post
Do I look that old?

hahaha i am your senior lah dude.. one year older only.
Granny Keiko!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvl View Post
I'll tag along with you nemo, if I'm going...

It's easy to go by bus and KTM...Taxi might be a bit more expensive.
How much does a taxi cost to go over there?

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
nickvl
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#158 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
Granny Keiko!

How much does a taxi cost to go over there?
Erm...actually I don't know. I guess it depends on the no. of people. Therefore the fare can be split even more if there are more people in the cab.

By bus and KTM, it takes probably RM 3 to get to Sunway Pyramid.
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#159 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nickvl View Post
Erm...actually I don't know. I guess it depends on the no. of people. Therefore the fare can be split even more if there are more people in the cab.

By bus and KTM, it takes probably RM 3 to get to Sunway Pyramid.
RM3 is pretty cheap. With 4 people, I don't think RM12 is enough to get to Sunway.

nickvl
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#160 Old 01-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
RM3 is pretty cheap. With 4 people, I don't think RM12 is enough to get to Sunway.
Haha...yes, that's what I'm thinking too. Taxi fare would be way more than RM12
Closed Thread