ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > Social Group Forums > The Spammers Association

The Spammers Association Click here to visit this social group

JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Closed Thread

Keiko123
Slightly Senior Member

#191 Old 08-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by nemosmknimh View Post
Need someone to remind me to buy Mr Midnight Malay version tommorow for my lil bro...
Whoo I read English version Mr. Midnight, it is nice! ;)

So, guys, have fun too! T_T

Peace comes from within. Do not seek it without.

If more is less, is less more?

henry_yew Male
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#192 Old 08-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glassylicious View Post
I really hate to say this, but the answer was conveniently found on Google. =P

http://www.sunway.com.my/pyramid/howtoget.asp

T623 is the one you want!
I used Google. And I found out indeed that it was T623, but I was afraid that the info was not timely, because some other websites said that buses 2 to 900 go to Sunway Pyramid, too.

By the way, I'll be bringing a friend who studies in PJ.

Last edited by henry_yew; 08-07-2010 at 11:51 PM.
yanno_yamster Female
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#193 Old 08-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

I'm also bringing a friend. Well, she's a spammer and Recommer albeit not active in posting currently...

May you be well and happy!!! :)
Nicholasng925 Male
ReCom Staff
Wiki Contributor

#194 Old 08-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanno_yamster View Post
I'm also bringing a friend. Well, she's a spammer and Recommer albeit not active in posting currently...
Who who? My stalker?

1. Out of clutter, find simplicity.
2. From discord, find harmony.
3. In the middle of difficulty, lies opportunity.
=[{Albert Einstein}]=

Feel free to visit my blog here!!!
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#195 Old 09-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

At LCCT now. All praise to airasia for their punctuality and the best plane landing I have ever had!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
henry_yew Male
The Iron Boot
ReMag Writer
Forum Moderator

#196 Old 09-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Still having breakfast in UTP.

#197 Old 09-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Have fun...

T_____________T
whiteknight Male
Super Junior Member

#198 Old 09-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

woohoo.... I'll be going. Breaktime now. I'm connecting through INTEC library. BTW, just wana inform you guys, I just met annie this morning and she informed me that she couldn't make it. Hmmmmm is three hours enough to get to Sunway Pyramid from INTEC?

Campus Alive.
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#199 Old 09-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngyew View Post
At LCCT now. All praise to airasia for their punctuality and the best plane landing I have ever had!
I had a totally different experience with AirAsia three days ago (One hour delay in flight, and one pretty rough landing.)

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
nemosmknimh Female
Slightly Senior Member

#200 Old 09-07-2010 Default Re: JOIN US at Recommers Meeting on 9 July 2010 @ Sunway Pyramid

Quote:
Originally Posted by whiteknight View Post
woohoo.... I'll be going. Breaktime now. I'm connecting through INTEC library. BTW, just wana inform you guys, I just met annie this morning and she informed me that she couldn't make it. Hmmmmm is three hours enough to get to Sunway Pyramid from INTEC?

quite enough if you take cab from intec to ktm... even if you are taking bus from sect18, the latest would be around 1 and a half hour...

whiteknight, are you tagging along me and nick?