ReCom.org
Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

erikanyam Female
Less Junior Member

#51 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

good luck to both of you!!!!

how do you know is at kampus zainal abidin?Don't tell me you live in terengganu too......lol
Less Junior Member

#52 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by erikanyam View Post
good luck to both of you!!!!

how do you know is at kampus zainal abidin?Don't tell me you live in terengganu too......lol
No. I know because my senior is studying there. haha. Erm. My interview place is IPG Kota Bharu. HAHA.
HappyRonald is offline   Reply With Quote
kaihui2020 Female
Less Junior Member

#53 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by HappyRonald View Post
Okay. kampus Zainal Abidin ? All the best. But I don't think they will use a lot of english. =x
I think it depends.
kaihui2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
eleazar Female
Less Junior Member

#54 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

my fren that applied for mathematics (ppc) were asked by the interviewer to teach them maths....lolz so i think we should prepare something that we are familiar with to teach them..
eleazar is offline   Reply With Quote
lze Female
Less Junior Member

#55 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

i hav just finished my interview.. not as hard as what we thought.. just normal conservation.. so do not have to worry so much^^
lze is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to lze For This Useful Post:
ying0493 Female
Super Junior Member

#56 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lze View Post
i hav just finished my interview.. not as hard as what we thought.. just normal conservation.. so do not have to worry so much^^
mind sharing ur experience here like what questions they asked you there...erm, you had only the interview and INSAK test?..no essay writing all?..was there any group discussion? if yes, what type of topic they asked...hope u'll share with us...advanced 10q.

the personal and group interview will be conducted in english or both english and malay? Will it be like the jpa interview? We go in as a group, then they ask each of us personal questions then group discussion or the personal and group interview will be held separately? I mean first they do one by one for the personal interview then after finish interviewing everyone do the group interview? What are the topics they might ask? Teaching and education? Current issues like politocs, social, economics and so on? Will they ask us which country we wanna go and where we wanna do our pre-U? or can we just tell them even if they dont ask? Btw, i hv interview for mathematics (sekolah menengah) coming thursday...Sry for the tonnes of questions i hv asked here? Owh, forgot something...its stated in last years thread that they wrote 2 essays during the interview day? Those wh applied for PPC have to write essay too or only TESL people? Do i still have to write the essays if i applied for mathematics?..Thats all for now i guess...Thanks a lot in advance...=)

Last edited by ying0493; 21-04-2011 at 11:24 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
ying0493 is offline   Reply With Quote
kaihui2020 Female
Less Junior Member

#57 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

I went for interview yesterday, anything you wish to ask? I am ready to help. : )
ying0493 Female
Super Junior Member

#58 Old 21-04-2011 Smile Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaihui2020 View Post
I went for interview yesterday, anything you wish to ask? I am ready to help. : )
Oh thank you!..Will you please answer my questions above..thats quite a lot there but pls do answer for the one u know..thanks again!
ying0493 is offline   Reply With Quote
kaihui2020 Female
Less Junior Member

#59 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ying0493 View Post
Oh thank you!..Will you please answer my questions above..thats quite a lot there but pls do answer for the one u know..thanks again!
Ok, first of all, my interview should starts on 11am, but it started on 11.45am. Hahaha, but I would like to advice you to go earlier, go make friends and talk to your group members, it helps during group interview.

INSAK test is the first you have to do once they tell you "Ok, boleh masuk.", they will brief you before the test. Then start your test, do it fast, no second thoughts, if not you wont be able to finish it on time!

After that, they will asked all of you to help arrange the chairs, and start group discussion. Mine is about gerakerja kokurikulum one, I heard others get masalah disciplin and gejala sosial. So get prepare! (Group discussion is fully in BM, please talk frankly and confidently. The panel told one of my group member, XX, tolong cakap kuat sikit, tak dengarlah.) And dont monopoly the discussion, let others have chances to talk. Our group keep using sentence like "Saya bersetuju dengan pendapat saudari XX, ...)

Then, all of us went out, wait for our turn to go in again for individual interview, you will hear a bell ring, I was the first one they called (They arrange with our birth date), Knock the door, walk in, greet them, put your bag and stand beside your chair until they asked you to sit, and thank them before sitting.) Introduce yourself fully in BI, then they start to ask, why you apply? How to make your P&P more interesting in Sekolah Rendah? Apakah kepentingan mempelajari Sejarah? etc etc. And it's in Malay. After that, they keep on sembang and joking with me only. Lastly before I leave, they said Ok, baiklah, harap-harap boleh dapat ya, berdoa ya!

*Read some topics for the course you applied, my friends all get Sejarah question, only me dont have. So I think you should prepare some. And they asked two of my friends to sing also. Hahaha, dont answer everything with I dont know, cause one of my friend got shoot by the panel with "Apa-apa pun tak tahu, macam mana nak jadi guru Sejarah ni?"

I thank them before I leave. That's it!

P/S They are friendly! They will ask you "Selesa duduk macam ini?". So just smile and talk confidently. That's all.

Hope this helps.

Anything you wanna ask? Hahaha, I think I will be going for Form6 while waiting for the result, you?

Last edited by kaihui2020; 21-04-2011 at 01:15 PM.
cheeying279 Female
Super Junior Member

#60 Old 21-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaihui2020 View Post
hi there, i get biology sekolah menengah~
actually in the interview what they ask???
isu isu tentang sekolah??
or other questions??

haha, u hav answered~^^
cheeying279 is offline   Reply With Quote