ReCom.org
Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

yiling Female

#71 Old 22-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

hey, according to the notice printed, we only need to prepare our own documents? Parents' documents are not needed?

hey, according to the notice printed, we only need to prepare our own documents? Parents' documents are not needed?

Last edited by yiling; 22-04-2011 at 12:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
yiling is offline   Reply With Quote
chelsea93 Female
Less Junior Member

#72 Old 22-04-2011 Post Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaihui2020 View Post
But my friends said JPA will be announced on next week, but KPLSPM is on May right?
Yeah, i also heard that JPA will be announced in the end of April or beginning of May.And KPLSPM will be announced on the 21st of May (according to the website).
It's just that i saw a thread where one person wrote about the 'get KPLSPM then won't get other scholarships already' thing. Maybe it isn't true. But it did give me a good scare

Quote:
Originally Posted by qing212 View Post
yes i got this too. then another one is..
1a) same
1b) pengalaman anda berinteraksi dengan kanak-kanak atau remaja.
2) Sekiranya anda terpilih apakah yang dapat anda sumbangkan? (without the terhadap bdg keguruan)

lol. wierd. there are a few who got both essays too.

i dont think this is true. we should have the right to choose wart.hahaha anyway the flyer given by jpa states that result will be anounced at d end of april.
Huhh?? When i went to check whether i got shortlisted for the interview or not, they asked to print:--
1. Surat Panggilan Temuduga
2. Borang Maklumat Diri
3. Kertas Penulisan Pengalaman dan Penyataan Hasrat
Surat Perakuan Diri
these 4 documents right?
Then for no3, Kertas Penulisan Pengalaman dan Penyataan Hasrat, only got 2 pages, one has the questions and one is a blank paper right?
So how come you have another set of questions? If there is TWO sets of questions, means there is TWO
Kertas Penulisan Pengalaman dan Penyataan Hasrat?? The website only has ONE right?
I didn't see any
pengalaman anda berinteraksi dengan kanak-kanak atau remaja? Did you print twice on different days or something? Cause i only saw one, and printed one.
i'm sooo confused! (and i'm being confusing also, sorry about that )

Oh, btw, kaihui2020 and qing212, my dad phoned the JPA today and they said no links between JPA and KPLSPM. They didn't sound so sure though. Would anyone mind phoning JPA and asking again? Just for confirmation? I would appreciate it A LOT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiling View Post
If by parents' documents, you mean like parents' IC birth cert slip gaji etc, it's not mentioned in the Surat Panggilan Temuduga. But no harm bringing, just in case

-----
-
BTW, can anyone tell me what does Dokumen-dokumen lain yang berkaitan mean? What sort of documents are under that category? Thanks in advanced

Last edited by chelsea93; 22-04-2011 at 01:35 PM.
chelsea93 is offline   Reply With Quote
kaihui2020 Female
Less Junior Member

#73 Old 22-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
yes i got this too. then another one is..
1a) same
1b) pengalaman anda berinteraksi dengan kanak-kanak atau remaja.
2) Sekiranya anda terpilih apakah yang dapat anda sumbangkan? (without the terhadap bdg keguruan)

lol. wierd. there are a few who got both essays too.

i dont think this is true. we should have the right to choose wart.hahaha anyway the flyer given by jpa states that result will be anounced at d end of april.
You're welcome! About one and a half hour.
kaihui2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
qing212 Female
Super Junior Member

#74 Old 22-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea93 View Post

Did you print twice on different days or something? Cause i only saw one, and printed one.

Oh, btw, kaihui2020 and qing212, my dad phoned the JPA today and they said no links between JPA and KPLSPM. They didn't sound so sure though. Would anyone mind phoning JPA and asking again? Just for confirmation? I would appreciate it A LOT!
yes. i printed twice on different days.. one is on the first day the interview stuff released, one is 2 days ago. so i am gonna take the latest one
btw, phoned jpa. they are not so sure about that but says it wont affect.
qing212 is offline   Reply With Quote
chelsea93 Female
Less Junior Member

#75 Old 22-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
yes. i printed twice on different days.. one is on the first day the interview stuff released, one is 2 days ago. so i am gonna take the latest one
btw, phoned jpa. they are not so sure about that but says it wont affect.
Ohh, means what, they changed the questions halfway? Gosh, make people dizzy so you're gonna ignore the previous one and do the set of questions i mentioned just now?
Wow, i wonder what about those people who didn't realize that the questions are changed

THANKS! Glad you called. So we can go to the KPLSPM interview in peace without worrying about JPA.
Good luck to you!
chelsea93 is offline   Reply With Quote
suyi93 Female
Super Junior Member

#76 Old 24-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

i gt PPC bio,is the whole interview conducted in english only?and will they ask us which country we want?

tq!
suyi93 is offline   Reply With Quote
qing212 Female
Super Junior Member

#77 Old 25-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by chelsea93 View Post
so you're gonna ignore the previous one and do the set of questions i mentioned just now?
yaya =) thx for reminding anyway!
qing212 is offline   Reply With Quote
yiling Female

#78 Old 25-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

hey, anyone knows how long is the total interviewing process + INSAK? If it's too long, i think i will not ask my dad to wait for me. Any idea? thanks!
yiling is offline   Reply With Quote
kaihui2020 Female
Less Junior Member

#79 Old 25-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

Quote:
Originally Posted by yiling View Post
hey, anyone knows how long is the total interviewing process + INSAK? If it's too long, i think i will not ask my dad to wait for me. Any idea? thanks!
Mine was about two hours.
kaihui2020 is offline   Reply With Quote
erikanyam Female
Less Junior Member

#80 Old 25-04-2011 Default Re: KPLSPM 2011 (Chat)

what is the current education issue in MALAYSIA?