ReCom.org
Portal Page Forum Wiki Social Groups Scholarship Holders Infobase Site Map About
Go Back   ReCom.org > Forum > ReCom Cafe > Education

Education This is the place where we would discuss anything about education issues!!!

Women in Engineering

Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#81 Old 09-02-2004 Default

Women would be as good as men when they find a way to stop those few delighfull days in the month

From my experience, Women ussually are very emotional. It gets irritating when they get all pissed of because they can't find their Pen when they're another 20 laying on that table. They must have that one pen! darn it.

What about girls on a date? Restaurant? takes 20 minutes to make up their mind and end up just getting chilled water? WT fish!

Women please stay at home and make babies!

end of my troll+rant.

Putting my flame suit and my troll hat on.
Thirdshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
Thirdshifter
Super Moderator
Forum Moderator

#82 Old 09-02-2004 Default

Women would be as good as men when they find a way to stop those few delighfull days in the month

From my experience, Women ussually are very emotional. It gets irritating when they get all pissed of because they can't find their Pen when they're another 20 laying on that table. They must have that one pen! darn it.

What about girls on a date? Restaurant? takes 20 minutes to make up their mind and end up just getting chilled water? WT fish!

end of my troll+rant.

Putting my flame suit and my troll hat on.
Thirdshifter is offline   Reply With Quote
budakkerek Female
UndercoverKitty

#83 Old 09-02-2004 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thirdshifter

Ask God to do that

Thirdshifter, you're being mean!

"Bear this pain we will until united finally we become." - KJPoyer, 2008.
budakkerek is offline   Reply With Quote
budakkerek Female
UndercoverKitty

#84 Old 09-02-2004 Default

Quote:

Ask God to do that

Thirdshifter, you're being mean!

"Bear this pain we will until united finally we become." - KJPoyer, 2008.
budakkerek is offline   Reply With Quote
likim
Super Junior Member

#85 Old 27-02-2004 Default

Quote:

What about girls on a date? Restaurant? takes 20 minutes to make up their mind and end up just getting chilled water?
Well, you've got all the wrong girls comin down your way!

Quote:
Come on! That's a real prehistoric statement!
Super Junior Member

#86 Old 27-02-2004 Default

Quote:

What about girls on a date? Restaurant? takes 20 minutes to make up their mind and end up just getting chilled water?
Well, you've got all the wrong girls comin down your way!

Quote:
Come on! That's a real prehistoric statement!

#87 Old 25-03-2006 Default

^bump
kaiba
Less Junior Member

#88 Old 26-03-2006 Default

Nowadays, faculties like engineering , which have been men's preserve have yielded to women. Tat is why i so strongly believe tat women can also do well in engineering. I also wish 2 pursue a course in chemical engineering like Hush. our prime minister emphasizes on da importance and potential benefits of the agriculture field, n i hope to contribute in the production of better quality and cheaper fertilizer and also help solve the petroleum crisis. however , without higher education, no matter how determine u r, u will remain s a crude lump of gem. tat is y, women should also b given the same apportunities like men, in any field, for every races n in any corner of the earth. so, Hush, i will b following ur footsteps, no worry ya~ always believe in ur self, do wat u excel the most, n last but not least , follow ur H-E-A-R-T...
kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
kaiba
Less Junior Member

#89 Old 26-03-2006 Default

tat is so NOT true!! without women, men can never exsist!!
v hav sperm bank, v dun hav "ovum" bank.
kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
kevinkent

#90 Old 26-03-2006 Default

Err... wanna make a shocking statement here...

I just came back from an engineering one-day-camp registered during the Star Education Fair... I would say that I am utterly surprised when I found out almost 2/3 of the students who participated the camp were the girls....!!

Where are the boys going???
And where are the girls coming from??

Sad to say... we boys,are in a so small number if compared to the 2/3 of girls there....sigh....

That makes me jump to my conclusion that...
BOYS MAY BE FACING EXTINCTION!!! 8O
So, boys out there...
What should we do??? 8O
kevinkent is offline   Reply With Quote