ReCom.org
Malaysia Today Discussion about issues related to Malaysian politics and economy.

Do You Love Malaysia?

JonSpark
Super Junior Member

#21 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Oh boy I love this country, love the penang and ipoh food and also many rice burners on the streets, they make me laugh I LOVE THIS COUNTRY !!!
JonSpark is offline   Reply With Quote
WilsonCWJ
Less Junior Member

#22 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by newney View Post
I love Malaysia although there are certain things that make me frustrated.
Very true. We share the same thought.
WilsonCWJ is offline   Reply With Quote
runninghorse

#23 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Different from others.... i love malaysia not because of the food, variety of culture, tourism atrraction etc...

if one loves a country because of these reasons does it means that he/she can love other country easily as well if they find out that the food there is even nicer?

although there is a bit of unfairness in government policies here sometimes...i still love to be here... it seems like i have a sense of belonging to malaysia... this is the most familar country that i have ever known before... where i can find my true self here... dont u all think the same?
runninghorse is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#24 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by abuzar View Post
lets look at the habits of malaysians-the good and bad...please avoid to discuss about racism
racism IS a bad habit amongst the Malaysians, i don't see why we shouldn't discuss about it.

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

Check out our ReCom wiki!
Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
yummyummylicious

#25 Old 19-05-2008 Default

[quote]
Quote:
Originally Posted by sherenesheep View Post
i think it is adsurb that readers digest ranked KL as the 3rd rudest place in the world...
mmm, make me think of a incident a few years ago...When me and my friend walk pass a Anna Sui outlet in KL, we just look walk near the door and look inside the shop, a sales girl actually wanna try to open the door but when she saw we are just ' small little kids ' which most probably have not enough money to buy anything from the shop, the sales girl just turned back and walk inside and the worst part, she glanced at us sarcastically...

but no doubt, i love Malaysian food!!! love it, love it, and still LOVE IT!!!
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#26 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Actually the behaviour by the shopkeeper is displayed everywhere in the world. Not very specifically "Malaysian".

Do contribute by writing or editing the existing articles so that everyone now and in the future can benefit from it!
youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote
PaTiEnT Female
Less Junior Member

#27 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Love Malaysia, don't love where it's going at the moment.

New destination please?
PaTiEnT is offline   Reply With Quote
vseehua
The Student
Administrator

#28 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by youngyew View Post
Actually the behaviour by the shopkeeper is displayed everywhere in the world. Not very specifically "Malaysian".
You mean the scolding us for not giving the exact change part? I've yet to encounter such situation in Germany, or anywhere in Europe for that matter...

It is always good to be naive, for when we cease to be naive, it is the end of life as we know it!

vseehua is offline   Reply With Quote
AnnDeBlurry

#29 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Love Malaysia but still dissatisfied with the government policies , maybe because this is the place I have been staying since I was born . Family , friends are all here ~~ and ,the malaysian food is really nice , love curry ~~ hehe !
AnnDeBlurry is offline   Reply With Quote
youngyew Male
ReCom Addict
Administrator

#30 Old 19-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vseehua View Post
You mean the scolding us for not giving the exact change part? I've yet to encounter such situation in Germany, or anywhere in Europe for that matter...
Oh I was referring to yummyyummylicious' comment.

youngyew is offline   Reply With Quote