ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

Jpa 2008

Closed Thread

sNaiL0810

#2921 Old 27-05-2008 Default

There is one more new college that i think JPA never send before. Cempaka international school

Last edited by sNaiL0810; 27-05-2008 at 06:45 PM.
meiso
Less Junior Member

#2922 Old 27-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace View Post
i phoned d...nobody wanna answer da phone erm...i can appeal??? never heard of it....n putrajaya's sooooo far away...i'm in penang...nvm..i reject then gif the place to someone who needs it more than me...
another on the list of rejecting jpa scholarship?? remember jpa scholarship is a privilege n not your rights provided the scholarship is FaMa scholarship,then u can demand whichever place u want, be more reasonable n appreciative of what u all get, if u r good in your academic, u will always be good in whichever university,dont worry about the place that u r going n be more grateful n think of those who din even get the scholarship!! Runninghorse, i am just giving some comments n drill home some good values into people who might think government is owing them something, be more humble, this is just the beginning n u wont be guaranteed the scholarship provided u scored well n fulfilled the conditions when u r in your foundations yr, so be humble n work hard,dont lament on what u have, be appreciative n u will be successful in your chosen field!!
Jace
Less Junior Member

#2923 Old 27-05-2008 Default

i knw many who wanted dis scholarship soooo badly n wud go wherever da gov wud send them so dats y i decided to reject da scholarship so dat someone else who really wanted it can take my place....no point hugging to da scholarship when i dont like da country offered, right??? By rejecting it, i save myself frm suffering n also gif da chance to somebody else to hav a bright future...
zell_ll
Less Junior Member

#2924 Old 27-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sNaiL0810 View Post
There is one more new college that i think JPA never send before. Cempaka international school
Cempaka is not even a college to start with.
cuteranger Female
Less Junior Member

#2925 Old 27-05-2008 Default

i wanna ask how many times will the government pay for our flight to other country? i mean will the government pay for us to come back to malaysia one a year?
K_T
Super Junior Member

#2926 Old 27-05-2008 Default

Any senior knows where can we buy SAT books from?
kinda worry..
zell_ll
Less Junior Member

#2927 Old 27-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuteranger View Post
i wanna ask how many times will the government pay for our flight to other country? i mean will the government pay for us to come back to malaysia one a year?
Erm... 1 to go and 1 after you finish your degree. They will brief you guys about this when the time come. It's still too early.
cuteranger Female
Less Junior Member

#2928 Old 27-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zell_ll View Post
Erm... 1 to go and 1 after you finish your degree. They will brief you guys about this when the time come. It's still too early.
means they not gonna pay for us to come back malaysia once a year?
Yvonne90
Less Junior Member

#2929 Old 27-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by sNaiL0810 View Post
i got manipal twinning for medicine, MSU (management & scienece university) in shah alam for my A-level..MSU is new oso rite? i hav nvr heard of it b4,can hardly find it from jpa thread..
ainin
Less Junior Member

#2930 Old 27-05-2008 Default

I've some problems regarding the forms we need to fill out. In the yellow book, at the lampiran b there, wat should i write at the universiti/negara column?

For the 'borang pengakuan kedudukan kewangan penjamin, wat should i write at the nama universiti, nama kursus and the tahun pengajian? Should i write bout the pre-u or the degree?

For the borang maklumat penjamin, at the institusi there, am i suppose to write the pre-u's college?

Lastly, the borang biodata pelajar. The top part, nama kolej/institusi is the college's name right? The bidang pengajian is the pre-u course or degree course? The negara/program there, wat should i write?

Help me, i'm very confuse.......and i'm a bit scared of the medical check up..... never did tat in my life......
Closed Thread