ReCom.org
Jabatan Perkhidmatan Awam (JPA) Scholarships Everything about scholarships provided by the Public Services Department of Malaysia

Jpa 2008

Closed Thread

herm

#2991 Old 28-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ||SugarGlaze90|| View Post
yeah i'm goin' there
i'll be doing A level

i wonder who else from here got the same prgrme as i do
yuhuuuuuu anyone of u???!!!

how about u herm?
yeah,me too.will be going ucsi!c yea!
Beatles
Less Junior Member

#2992 Old 28-05-2008 Default

I have some questions regarding the form.

1) On the top right side of the 'Health Declaration and Medical Examination Form', it stated Programme:________ What should we fill in?

2) On the below of the same form, do we need to fill in the part "Name, relationship and address of next to kin"? I mean, we are not married yet.

3) For the acceptance and rejection letter, what should we write for the part "Universiti / Negara"? Malaysia or the foreign destination?

4) And in the "borang biodata pelajar", what should we write for the part "negara / program"? Malaysia or the foreign destination?

Please please help, greatly appreciate!!!
Kuekkuek
Less Junior Member

#2993 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beatles View Post

1) On the top right side of the 'Health Declaration and Medical Examination Form', it stated Programme:________ What should we fill in?

2) On the below of the same form, do we need to fill in the part "Name, relationship and address of next to kin"? I mean, we are not married yet.

3) For the acceptance and rejection letter, what should we write for the part "Universiti / Negara"? Malaysia or the foreign destination?

4) And in the "borang biodata pelajar", what should we write for the part "negara / program"? Malaysia or the foreign destination?

1) Programme, i suggest u fill in PILN 2008 bcz this medical checkup is for PILN 2008 since this yellow booklet has been used for the past few years n jpa wants the year for PILN programme.

2)next of kin is NOT ur husband /wife. It's ur realtives like ur aunty /uncle ...so u jz write in their particulars...

3)universiti is most probably ur universiti overseas ...juz fill in the country destination is enuf if u dont noe the name of the university in the country u're going to go to study

4)same as no 3

hope these could help u .....
The Following User Says Thank You to Kuekkuek For This Useful Post:
meiso
Less Junior Member

#2994 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by huipen View Post
jace, phone jpa about you not receiving your letter. GO to Putrajaya with your parents to appeal from India to Australia. You deserve it bcoz u r 12A1
Please read the latest news.http://thestar.com.my/news/story.asp...015&sec=nation

Be grateful and dont demand when u r given the scholarship and dont ever regret later on if u give up the offer.(a piece of advice to those who is contemplating of giving up the scholarship). Opportunity dont wait for u but u wait for opportunity, and it just strike once.Try to think of those high achievers who didnt even get any of the offer!!!
sNaiL0810

#2995 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Quote:

erm, regarding this issue, if some of u are really not sure what to write, u can choose to fill it when u come into the college. Coz some of the JPA offiicer will come and collect the contract from u and u can compare ur form with other as well.
Anyway, it should be some not really important field. Those are important should be fill up directly
snail
Super Junior Member

#2996 Old 29-05-2008 Default

we have to fill in 3 perjanjian biasiswa persekutuan, 1 to be handed in on registration day, what about the other 2? and the 2 surat penerimaan/penolakan biasiswa persekutuan, should we post 1 of them to pusat JPA? what else must be posted n when's the deadline? i couldnt find information in the letter/buku panduan
passer-by
Less Junior Member

#2997 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by snail View Post
we have to fill in 3 perjanjian biasiswa persekutuan, 1 to be handed in on registration day, what about the other 2? and the 2 surat penerimaan/penolakan biasiswa persekutuan, should we post 1 of them to pusat JPA? what else must be posted n when's the deadline? i couldnt find information in the letter/buku panduan
According to the offer letter, you need to bring all the documents (contract, etc) to your registration place,which is the college where you'll be doing your pre-u course and hand them to the official in charged there.
cuteranger Female
Less Junior Member

#2998 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Quote:

1. fill in programme like a level sam or ausmat
2. u can put ur father name and address
3. write ur country
4.negara/program write the country and the programme u taking for pre u

this is wat i get when i call to ask the jpa officer
lance
Super Junior Member

#2999 Old 29-05-2008 Default

can the medical checkup b done at klinik kesihatan?
or jz GH?
qiaozi89
Super Junior Member

#3000 Old 29-05-2008 Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by lance View Post
can the medical checkup b done at klinik kesihatan?
or jz GH?
klinik kesihatan not necessarily can give u ALL test required, but GH has everything. I went to a big clinic but they said jz GH has some particular blood test.

It can be done in clinic, as long as it has the facilities.
Closed Thread