ReCom.org
SPM & STPM Post questions on SPM and STPM topics ONLY.

Stpm 2010

Reply
 
Thread Tools
dkpit
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 32
  #371 Old 16-11-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holyboy27 View Post
Frequency density is used to draw histograms when the size of classes are different/not uniformed.

Like class 0-1, 2-5, 6-20

When you use frequency density, the area of the histogram represents the frequency for the class.

**correct me if there's any mistakes
But according to the federal book, the formula for
bar height =std width X freq of class
class width
so, dont u thk it is also used for diff size class.
I am so confused!
dkpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Holyboy27
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 68
  #372 Old 18-11-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkpit View Post
But according to the federal book, the formula for
bar height =std width X freq of class
class width
so, dont u thk it is also used for diff size class.
I am so confused!
I dun really get what you're saying..


normally for histogram u just draw frequency vs class size - for uniformed classes.

for not uniformed classes, you draw frequency density vs class size.

frequency density is used for classes which are not uniformed.
__________________
Don't take life too seriously, your not gonna survive it anyway
Holyboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
dkpit
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 32
  #373 Old 18-11-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

I mean, if bar height=(std width X freq)/ class width<formula given in the book> then shouldnt the normal class, say 5-9 and 10-14 be the std width of 5 and say 15-34 be the class width, which is 20. so, i thought that this too is for non-uniform classes.
dkpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Holyboy27
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 68
  #374 Old 19-11-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by dkpit View Post
I mean, if bar height=(std width X freq)/ class width<formula given in the book> then shouldnt the normal class, say 5-9 and 10-14 be the std width of 5 and say 15-34 be the class width, which is 20. so, i thought that this too is for non-uniform classes.
Yea, they have different class size = not uniform class width.

5-9 = class size = 5
10-14 = class size = 5
15-34 = class size = 20

they are not uniformed.
__________________
Don't take life too seriously, your not gonna survive it anyway
Holyboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
ling910520 Male
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 86
  #375 Old 19-11-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

about pengajian bahagian E,

when talk about pola perubahan , we write jumlah keseluruhan , pola yang meningkat secara konsisten, pola yang menurun secara konsisten ,dan pola tidak stabil

when talk about pola aliran , besides of the pola perubahan , we need to include bandingan, which is tertinggi dalam tahun , dan terendah dalam tahun daripada jumlah keseluruhan pada tahun itu.

lastly is the bandingan question , things have to put in is jumlah keseluruhan , bandingan antara tahun dan bandingan dalam tahun .

i hope i am right about them and is there anyform of the question regard to the jadual?please tell me if anyone knows , thanks
ling910520 is offline   Reply With Quote
dkpit
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Posts: 32
  #376 Old 22-11-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by ling910520 View Post
about pengajian bahagian E,

when talk about pola perubahan , we write jumlah keseluruhan , pola yang meningkat secara konsisten, pola yang menurun secara konsisten ,dan pola tidak stabil

when talk about pola aliran , besides of the pola perubahan , we need to include bandingan, which is tertinggi dalam tahun , dan terendah dalam tahun daripada jumlah keseluruhan pada tahun itu.

lastly is the bandingan question , things have to put in is jumlah keseluruhan , bandingan antara tahun dan bandingan dalam tahun .

i hope i am right about them and is there anyform of the question regard to the jadual?please tell me if anyone knows , thanks
I thk there's one on hubungkait the one that got 2 jadual one.

goodluck everyone
dkpit is offline   Reply With Quote
Holyboy27
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 68
  #377 Old 10-12-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by libraaa View Post
Anyone has answers for the past papers?

i feel like im in a pile of deep shyt rite now. i just had maths paper1 this morning and after the exam i thought i did QUITE okay. but i just found out(frm my friends by comparing answers) i had many mistakes due to careless. ....

heart broken. anyways. tuesday, physics and math paper 2. *stress*
What is done, is done. Don't make the same mistakes in the next papers. Score for Paper 2, most students lingkup in paper 2.
__________________
Don't take life too seriously, your not gonna survive it anyway
Holyboy27 is offline   Reply With Quote
ccooldude Male
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Posts: 1
  #378 Old 10-12-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

I did a stupid thing by checking my Pengajian Am paper 1 answers. If the answers i compared with are correct, i gt 43/60. And I'm wondering if i still have a chance to get a solid A. Roughly, how many marks would I have to score for paper 2? I know noone really knows but an estimate? Please calm my soul ~

P.S Is it true that the minimum mark to get an A for Pengajian Am is lower compared to science subjects? Just heard of it somewhere.
ccooldude is offline   Reply With Quote
ImCB Male
Less Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 108
  #379 Old 11-12-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

One cannot change Yesterday, but only make the most of Today and look with hope towards Tomorrow=)
ImCB is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to ImCB For This Useful Post:
wpwtmt
Super Junior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Posts: 4
  #380 Old 29-12-2010 Default Re: Stpm 2010

For the heights of bars for classes which are not uniform, both methods are accepted, i.e. f/c X c (standard) or frequency density.
wpwtmt is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Abdullah to hand over power to Najib in 2010 vseehua Malaysia Today 13 12-07-2008 10:44 AM
National Education Blueprint 2006-2010 chenchow Education 9 15-04-2008 01:12 PM
National Education Blueprint 2006-2010 sAmurAi-X Malaysia Today 1 07-06-2007 02:17 AM
2010 Where will the jobs be PJKru Education 34 31-03-2005 12:16 AM
South Africa to host 2010 world cup CyberJaya ReCom Sports Bar 1 16-05-2004 03:52 AM


All times are GMT +8. The time now is 11:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

ReCom stands for Reborn Community. It has no affiliation with other organizations that may share the same name. The views expressed in this website solely represent the authors point of view and do not necessarily reflect the views of ReCom Anchors and other ReCom users.


 

Page generated in 0.10621 seconds with 17 queries