ReCom.org
ReCom Kitchen For those who love food and cooking

Beer Lovers Unite!

day_dreamer Male
Slightly Senior Member

#41 Old 16-03-2011 Default Re: Beer Lovers Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyWoxy25 View Post
This thread is relevant to my interests...

Anyway, I prefer ciders to beer actually. Some of you may have heard of Strongbow, but that's, frankly, rubbish. Bulmers or Magners is the way to go. Perfect on a warm summer's day (or everyday in Malaysia).

Yup, it's called a Bloody Mary. The mocktail version is called a Virgin Mary.
Ciders wohoo ! Not bad.. it's a very English thing haha ! Can find ciders all over Aussieland too.

Good to see more members getting united under beer.

Have you guys heard of the theory that beer is the basis of human civilization ?
day_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
FoxyWoxy25 Male
ReCom Staff
ReMag Writer

#42 Old 19-03-2011 Default Re: Beer Lovers Unite!

I have! It all stems from the start of irrigation and agriculture. All of a sudden, there was too much wheat being produced, so they somehow created alcohol from that. It was a community effort as well, and everyone drank together. Good times.

#43 Old 20-03-2011 Default Re: Beer Lovers Unite!

Quote:
Originally Posted by FoxyWoxy25 View Post
I have! It all stems from the start of irrigation and agriculture. All of a sudden, there was too much wheat being produced, so they somehow created alcohol from that. It was a community effort as well, and everyone drank together. Good times.
LOL though to theory sounds crap but I like it HAHA ! I mean look at every powerful nations around the world : Americans got their Bourbon and beer.... Englishmen got their ales and ciders.... Germans got their lager ... French got their wine... Russians got their vodka... Japs got their sake and Chinese got their "nu er hong" !

Come on Malaysia ! I say you wanna get powerful and strong ! You gotta get rid of those taxes on alcohol !
day_dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote